• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Red Sox (4/16/23 10:30am Pacific): Detmers on the mound, Neto leading off, no Ward

2 minutes ago, HeavenlyHalos said:

Shane Victorino on the Boston feed. You may remember him from being one of the many stop gap god awful OFers the team has played over the last decade.

Remember acquiring him AND David Murphy at the same time? Oh well, that was the last time the Angels had a winning season. 

5 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

So I noticed, Neto has a huge leg kick but on at least the last two pitches of that at bat he did a toe tap. I’m assuming that is his two strike approach.

I gotta say, I am not comfortable with such a noticeable difference. 

They mentioned that on the broadcast yesterday. 

Just now, HeavenlyHalos said:

Is anyone still optimistic about this team? Blown lead after blown lead and a poor manager. Just curious if anyone actually still has positive feelings about this squad after taking this massive dump in Boston

Well yes still time in this game to win and will have 146 games left so my glass is still half full.

May become an alcoholic by June mind.

6 minutes ago, HeavenlyHalos said:

Is anyone still optimistic about this team? Blown lead after blown lead and a poor manager. Just curious if anyone actually still has positive feelings about this squad after taking this massive dump in Boston

The bullpen and defense look pretty bad so it's not encouraging. I fear the offense is going to have to carry this team if they want any success. 

14 minutes ago, HeavenlyHalos said:

After 8 years of mediocrity-to-worse, I am not optimistic, but there is still some hope. Not a lot, but some.

Team needs new owner, new manager, much better bullpen, and healthier players in general. Too many weird injuries that end up killing us.

Oh, and players who understand the fundamentals of baseball, especially defense and base running. We are just so bad.