• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels 3 Apple TV exclusive games will not be free this year (4/14 @ BOS, 6/9 vs SEA, 6/30 vs ARI)

mmc

If you don't already subscribe to Apple TV+, just do a 7-day free trial for the April game then cancel. Spend $6.99 to subscribe for the full month of June to capture the other two games--and binge-watch Ted Lasso, Shrinking, etc.  It's not that hard.  

And if anyone here is struggling and really can't afford to subscribe for the month of June to watch those 2 games, DM me and I'll take care of you. 

1 minute ago, jsnpritchett said:

If you don't already subscribe to Apple TV+, just do a 7-day free trial for the April game then cancel. Spend $6.99 to subscribe for the full month of June to capture the other two games--and binge-watch Ted Lasso, Shrinking, etc.  It's not that hard.  

And if anyone here is struggling and really can't afford to subscribe for the month of June to watch those 2 games, DM me and I'll take care of you. 

There you go @Taylor

If you have an Xbox Series X and have Game Pass ultimate, you can get a 3 month trial until the end of the month. Might work on other Xbox consoles too. You can also get a 3 month trial with Target Circle and that doesn't expire until Sept 28th. You get a 6 month trial on PS4 or PS5. Forget which one. 

Target Circle™ Partners

9 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

Thank you for laying that all out. Good stuff @jsnpritchett. That's exactly what I'll do, though I may take @Tank up on his offer just to catch up with the tankster. 

38 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I remember last year when the games were on Apple TV+ and a bunch of people freaked out like they'd never heard of a streaming service before.

i would venture a guess that it was mostly people who didn't have apple tv+ or didn't want to subscribe to it just to watch a handful of games. since people have watched baseball for free forever, suddenly having to pay to watch games isn't something that many want to do.

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

I remember last year when the games were on Apple TV+ and a bunch of people freaked out like they'd never heard of a streaming service before.

The problem is you have to pay twice to see those games.

You already pay to watch baseball if you have BSW and now you have to pay an extra premium to watch those games.

15 hours ago, Tank said:

i would venture a guess that it was mostly people who didn't have apple tv+ or didn't want to subscribe to it just to watch a handful of games. since people have watched baseball for free forever, suddenly having to pay to watch games isn't something that many want to do.

12 hours ago, Jay said:

The problem is you have to pay twice to see those games.

You already pay to watch baseball if you have BSW and now you have to pay an extra premium to watch those games.

As I posted earlier, you can get 3 and 6 month trials fairly easily. Especially the Target Circle one. Apple TV plus broadcasts in 4K which, if you have a 4KTV, is glorious. 

Here's an article I found with nine ways to get free Apple TV plus

https://www.tomsguide.com/news/apple-tv-plus-free-trials