• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spoiled

I'll also add here...

In UTHs thread I mentioned the merry go round on the roster the past decade... (seriously, trout-pujols-simmons-ohtani are like the only guys who have played 3 years or more since like 2013).

For a good example on this... watch the simmons highlights on YouTube, where he turns double plays... and take a shot for every 2B he flips the ball to that you either totally forgot about, or have no idea who he is.

8 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I'll also add here...

In UTHs thread I mentioned the merry go round on the roster the past decade... (seriously, trout-pujols-simmons-ohtani are like the only guys who have played 3 years or more since like 2013).

For a good example on this... watch the simmons highlights on YouTube, where he turns double plays... and take a shot for every 2B he flips the ball to that you either totally forgot about, or have no idea who he is.

An overlooked part of Simmons was how good he was at relaying balls from the outfield.  His strong arm combined with that high baseball I.Q. made him the best I've ever seen.

Before I made the thread I was just thinking about how it was kind of funny how the Angels have rolled out these really hodgepodge line ups of a great players and true scrubs every season for quite a while.  I thought it sort of speaks to why the Angels have been the way they’ve been.  So then I thought I guess I’ll just make up a day and look at the line ups and that would be kind of interesting running up to opening day.  Anyway.  I’ve enjoyed reading some of the comments in that thread and will keep pulling dates out of thin air.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

• 11 months later...