• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A shout out to the defending Stanley Cup champions

Vegas Halo Fan

A member of the Colorado Avalanche staff has posted on Facebook about what the team gave out. They gave championship rings to everyone who works in the organization. This particular employee, when asked what she does, said "I make sure that all of the bills get paid." I found this totally amazing. What a classy gesture by the club.

330309467_899584401286593_70492074717642

I don’t know about hers but the players rings come in boxes that have a video player in the lid that plays highlights of that particular player doing his thing during the run to the Cup. All the guys playing for different teams this year got a visit from the leadership group to deliver their rings and each of them seemed to enjoy watching the video in the box as much as the ring itself 

10 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I don’t know about hers but the players rings come in boxes that have a video player in the lid that plays highlights of that particular player doing his thing during the run to the Cup. All the guys playing for different teams this year got a visit from the leadership group to deliver their rings and each of them seemed to enjoy watching the video in the box as much as the ring itself 

It would be kind of creepy, if after she opened her ring box, there was videos of her paying bills.

12 hours ago, arch stanton said:

She didn't show the box or say anything about it, but there is a picture of the ring on her finger, and it's huge. 

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

1 minute ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

She didn't show the box or say anything about it, but there is a picture of the ring on her finger, and it's huge. 

That's been the trend lately.  That everyone in the org gets a ring.  Usually it's not the blinged out players ring that runs up quite a bit.  But a scaled down cubic zirconia replica ring.  

I think when the Angels won their WS, personnel got rings also, if I remember right.  

12 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

That's been the trend lately.  That everyone in the org gets a ring.  Usually it's not the blinged out players ring that runs up quite a bit.  But a scaled down cubic zirconia replica ring.  

I think when the Angels won their WS, personnel got rings also, if I remember right.  

I have no idea what kind of stones are in the ring, but she was thrilled with it.

41 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I bought a replica Angels 2002 ring made in China for $20 off of eBay. Did the same with both Kings Stanley Cup rings, too. The quality is pretty good. 

2 hours ago, Tank said:

I bought a replica Angels 2002 ring made in China for $20 off of eBay. Did the same with both Kings Stanley Cup rings, too. The quality is pretty good. 

I hadn't thought abut replica rings. Just checked eBay, and you can still get the 2002 Angels rings for about the same price.

As a part owner, I should have gotten one from the Braves, and not one with synthetic stones in it.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2023 at 11:15 AM, Tank said:

Just got my Angels replica ring about a week ago (thanks for the idea). My Braves ring hasn't arrived yet, although I believe that as an owner, the organization should have sent me one already.

14 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Just got my Angels replica ring about a week ago (thanks for the idea). My Braves ring hasn't arrived yet, although I believe that as an owner, the organization should have sent me one already.

cool! you're very welcome. 

i need to start looking for a rams one.

• 5 weeks later...