• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Your favorite Halloween candy

Tank

I was disappointed last night, we had a pretty weak turnout.

When we lived in Costa Mesa they would bring the Hispanic kids into our neighborhood and we would hand out $$ in candy. Of course the Hispanics are the nicest and most polite of anybody who come to your door on Halloween.

Anyway today I'm stuck with a bunch of leftover Trolli's, Sweetarts, Laffy Taffy, etc.

We also have a bunch of leftover Reese, Almond Joy, Hershey, and Kit-Kat but that's not a problem.

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

Who's gonna turn down a Junior Mint? It's chocolate, it's peppermint, it's delicious. It's very refreshing.

This response was perfectly executed.  No more needs to be said... all the copycat posts that followed this one are just redundant.

Edited by T.G.

2 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

Yeah, back when I trick or treated these puppies went straight into the trash as soon as I got home.

Peanut M&M's are without a doubt superior to plain M&M's.

They're a little bit harder to find these days but I used to love these. 

image.png.da373d9bb525a6aaeaa7d56e045d67c6.png

you threw away almond joy?

i guess your streak of bad decisions has been going on since you were a kid.