• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Air fryer

NrM

No doubt. This is the one my friend got me as a gift (granted, she did one of those "this is a gift for you so I can use it") and it does everything. There's even a temp probe, so you can put it in a full chicken and then put it in the oven and it will cook to the specified temp. It's actually a little too intricate for me and I just use the basics, but it literally is an all-in-one device.

08efd4fb-5ff3-40bb-aba6-2d4de71b52b6.43d

2 hours ago, katie said:

This place is starting to sound like my “moms group”

sorry that you missed out on the six months that chuck posted a "recipe of the day" from some website. it included a lady who used tomatoes in darn near everything. it was great comic relief.

now, which one of you lugnuts can help me with my thanksgiving centerpieces? the chiffon is tough to work with!

52 minutes ago, katie said:

These cook faster than a regular convection oven? Can you cook meats and veggies at the same time? I have a toaster oven that looks like this but it doesn’t have the air fryer mode. 

Yeah I'm wondering if the "air fryer" is a gimmick or is it actually something different than what you get with a toaster oven.

10 minutes ago, Jay said:

Yeah I'm wondering if the "air fryer" is a gimmick or is it actually something different than what you get with a toaster oven.

It's not a gimmick, but it is the biggest complaint from people....or the complexity of the machine from older people. I've never used an actual air fryer, so I don't know how to compare. I just use air fry mode for everything.

I've done steaks, salmon, chicken, burgers, pizza, various veggies (and at the same time), etc. I use it a lot for prep stuff while cooking at the same time or prepping faster if I need things to cook faster real quick......casseroles or various ingredients that need to be timed out evenly.

Edited by Brandon

If you want to take it to the next level, this comes across my YouTube algorithm fairly often because of the meals/recipes I look up often. This thing looks insane and does so much. I've only watched a few videos on it and haven't seen the review ones yet. You can basically put full meals in, leave, it does it's thing and cooks everything at the same time.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

sorry that you missed out on the six months that chuck posted a "recipe of the day" from some website. it included a lady who used tomatoes in darn near everything. it was great comic relief.

now, which one of you lugnuts can help me with my thanksgiving centerpieces? the chiffon is tough to work with!

Don't you bad mouth Sally Vargas and her cherry tomatoes, bro. 

Speaking of Costco and chicken, these are legit. Speaking of which, my renewal and check came in the mail. Time to re-up, get more chicken, frozen broccoli, and fight the foot traffic of 87 year old Asians meandering through the aisles opposite the traffic flow.

https://www.costco.com/westend-cuisine-grilled-chicken-skewers%2c-mediterranean-style%2c-2-oz%2c-14-count.product.100644683.html