• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Rangers @ Angels (July 29th, 2022) Sandoval on the bump, Fletcher leading off

T.G.

8 minutes ago, Duren, Duren said:

Rengifo is the hottest hitter currently on the team. His discipline and confidence at the plate and behind in the count has improved tremendously. 

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

One thing that was a positive about Fletcher being out is Rengifo has been able to get fielding and hitting time in the majors. His development has been accelerated by the focus he needs to stay at this level and I don't think there is any reason for him to return to the minor leagues. 

Rengifo and Fletcher need to play every day for the rest of the season….see what we have and decide if we can go with them next year….same with Adell and Marsh….

Maybe an Ohtani trade does need to be made.

As mentioned before, have seen too many years of feast and mostly famine on the roster.

Need a deeper team in the lineup with an Ohtani trade and add a bat like Contreras in the off-season.

Won’t matter though if Trout and Rendon can’t ever be healthy enough again.

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Let's ask @CaliAngel. After all, he played two years at College University.

I have it on good authority that I’m too mean to Mr. +.200.

In all my years on AW reading someone say on here that they absolutely would hit over .200 in the majors, might be the most silly thing I’ve read.