• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Monkeypox

11 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Glad the CDC gave guidance of keep having sex, but wear layers, instead of don't have sex because there is a rapidly spreading std going around the gay community.  

You’re right.  They should be preaching the famously effective abstinence thing. 

Fags are funny. Instead of taking a break from butt fucking each other for a little while they want the government to save them. Govern me harder daddy.

LGBTQ group to protest federal monkeypox response

District 8 Supervisor Rafael Mandelman, who represents the Castro neighborhood on the city’s board of supervisors, called the administration’s goal of vaccinating two million of the estimated 5.9 million Americans who are gay and bisexual men and trans people by the end of 2023 is “abysmal” earlier this week, and suggested that the federal government would be more responsive if infections had not thus far primarily impacted men who have sex with men.

https://www.kron4.com/monkeypox/lgbtq-group-to-protest-federal-monkeypox-response/

13 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Fags are funny. Instead of taking a break from butt fucking each other for a little while they want the government to save them. Govern me harder daddy.

District 8 Supervisor Rafael Mandelman, who represents the Castro neighborhood on the city’s board of supervisors, called the administration’s goal of vaccinating two million of the estimated 5.9 million Americans who are gay and bisexual men and trans people by the end of 2023 is “abysmal” earlier this week, and suggested that the federal government would be more responsive if infections had not thus far primarily impacted men who have sex with men.

https://www.kron4.com/monkeypox/lgbtq-group-to-protest-federal-monkeypox-response/

Could be time for another mandate

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

I guess it’s a good to stop playing games like turning out the lights at a party and playing “who’s in my mouth”

7 hours ago, Lhalo said:

The LGBTQ community is pissed at Fauci and co. Sounds like you have some common ground with them.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

A lot of dudes getting lucky

If AIDS didn’t stop the buttfucking then I doubt chickenpox is gonna have any impact.

Which makes you think, buttfucking a dude must be the greatest thing ever.  For them I mean.  From their perspective it must be awesome.

5 minutes ago, cals said:

If AIDS didn’t stop the buttfucking then I doubt chickenpox is gonna have any impact.

Which makes you think, buttfucking a dude must be the greatest thing ever.  For them I mean.  From their perspective it must be awesome.

Guys are always horny so, two guys? I'm not sure how they get anything done when they are at home. 

1 hour ago, cals said:

It’s definitely perplexing to try and comprehend these people. Obviously disease isn’t a deterrent. It’s going unreported but they’re getting smoked with meningitis. Can’t see what’s so enticing about an asshole. I guess when one of them farts the other gets a hard on. Just seems strange. I take a good shit and the wife is sprays half a can of glade and I’m probably not getting laid until things die down. Can’t imagine a good ripe shit being the catalyst for a night of fucking.