• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread Dodgers @ Angels 7/16/2022 Urias vs Suarez Trout scratched from start

17 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

I stated years ago here that the Angels would never win a World Series again with Mike Scioscia as the manager and never win a World Series with Arte as the owner. Unfortunately, so far, I've been right.

Wow, you really went way out on a limb with that one.

2 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

Yes and that's why I posted this video in one of the threads about Moreno:

I also stated years ago that Moreno really only cares about getting 3 million fans and the usuals here blasted me for it. The facts over the years speak for themselves. Hell, even articles are written about his attendance goals. You are right, Angels fans don't seem to mind that the product on the field has been bad all these years. They still went to games to see Trout and Pujols and didn't care that the Angels lost and now they come to see Trout and Ohtani despite the Angels terrible record.

It reminds me of an ongoing political argument I have with my father. He believes in the "lesser of two evils" argument to voting. I used to, but no longer. Why? Because as long as you keep voting for shit, you'll keep getting shit. Meaning, if it is always the "lesser of two evils" (on whatever side of the political spectrum you are), all your side has to do is be slightly better than the other side - and really, all they have to do is sell themselves as slightly better, which usually comes down to portraying the other side as worse than they actually are.

But what if we said, "enough is enough - I'm voting third party until my side actually offers someone who is interested in improving the lives of citizens rather than enriching their donors." Again, this works on both sides. 

For baseball, this means saying to Arte; "Fuck you, I'm not giving you a dime more of my money until you improve the product."

6 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

Do you think they could give the Angels some pointers?

There's not one weakest link in this organization, and they all need to go.

A decade is enough time to determine they don't know what they're doing. 

Basic baseball fundamentals need to be ingrained into this team, and they haven't been for a while. 

As the relief pitcher, again, as usual, walks the first batter he sees...

1 minute ago, CaliAngel said:

Wuss.

Put on the air conditioning. Sit in front of a fan. Take a cold shower. When you are thinking clearly and not sweating 6 gallons of water, then you may be able to make a coherent post. How many keyboards do you go through because of water damage?

1 minute ago, beatlesrule said:

Put on the air conditioning. Sit in front of a fan. Take a cold shower. When you are thinking clearly and not sweating 6 gallons of water, then you may be able to make a coherent post. How many keyboards do you go through because of water damage?

oh, you don't use air conditioning?

Apparently the heat of Arizona is the only thing you got...as it doesn't even bother me...