• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread Astros @ Angels 7/14/2022 Detmers on the mound

1 minute ago, bloodbrother said:

In a season full of massive disappointments, Marsh has been one of the bigger ones. Really thought he was figuring things out this season but he's just getting worse with each AB. Thoroughly exposed by MLB pitchers and he's had zero, absolutely zero answers for it.

Send him down for his own good. Otherwise he'll be destroyed mentally. 

4 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Good bye Jeremy Reed!

I’m as down on Reed as much as the next guy @Angel Oraclebut I’m pretty sure Reed isn’t telling the hitters to go up to the plate and watch 3 fucking perfect pitches down the middle and not swing at a single one of them.  I’m almost positive he’s not.

This team, again, left 14 runners in scoring position with countless called third strikes to blame.  It’s beyond maddening.  It’s disgraceful.

Edited by PattyD22

Just now, Stradling said:

Hey, watch yourself Blarg, Cali let us all know that he would have hit over .200 at the major league level, if he thought it was worth it.  If you think I am joking, I am not.  

nobody cares about anything you say strad, you're just sad at this point

9 minutes ago, rottiesworld said:

I can’t believe the Angels in extra inning the 10th have a runner at 2nd and I can’t remember one damn time they bunted the runner to third, and then score on a ground ball or fly ball but oh well that wouldn’t happen either as they love to strike out. 

I doubt any of these bums can lay down a proper bunt. These two left gloved bottoms would probably end up launching it 100 feet in the air.

These kids need help, Reed isnt giving it to them. Pure theft, wake up Arte, your coach is robbing you blind!

23 minutes ago, Anthony Tendon said:

I doubt any of these bums can lay down a proper bunt. These two left gloved bottoms would probably end up launching it 100 feet in the air.

These kids need help, Reed isnt giving it to them. Pure theft, wake up Arte, your coach is robbing you blind!

YES!!! Exactly!  You got a runner on second and they can’t move him over.   It’s maddening. If it weren’t for Ohtani, I would say the same… to hell with this team.  What kills me is that this team is wasting the talent of the greatest baseball player they’ll ever share a baseball field with.