• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (6/7/22) Red Sox @ Angels - Nevin’s first game as Angels manager

mmc

Just now, Dochalo said:

you've become the most prolific troll on this site.  congratulations.  

And why aren’t the brainless echos calling for Maddon’s firing after every blown save not trolls?  

Do you doubt Maddon is doing exactly what I did he is doing?

And frankly, I don’t have to defend myself to you.  I am entitled to my opinions.  For weeks I read opinions I found moronic here.  I didn’t report them.  I didn’t call them trolls.  Perhaps you should address me with the same decorum I did with them.

22 minutes ago, cals said:

Other teams figure out players to sign based on intelligent decisions and number crunching to determine future performance.  Perry just looked at top relievers based on his yahoo fantasy baseball rankings.

He also consults with MLB The Show ‘22 player ratings and player astrological signs.

11 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

To be honest, this loss hit me harder than any of the others in this streak. It started with hope: Trout breaking out of his slump. And then disaster struck - Trout injured. Then the bullpen blew a lead again (6th time in the 13 losses), and...

Well, here we are.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if this goes on indefinitely. Tonight's loss might be hard to turn the page on. It is hard imagining them beating the Red Sox - not to mention the Mets and Dodgers.

Hey, they're 57% of the way to the major league record (23).

Bullpen lost the game 10 times since May 11th.  10 of our 18 losses!

1 minute ago, ScottT said:

Fire Minasian!

No no, he’s the genius. Just like “JeDi”.  Just like “the man with the Epplan.”  It’s Scioscia’s fault.  It’s Ausmus’ fault.  It’s Maddon’s fault.  Now it’s Nevin’s fault.  

Remember this is the same general group who thought Tony Reagins was our guide to a championship.