• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Yankees 6/2/2022 Ohtani on the mound 10:05 a.m start

15 minutes ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

Against a lefty, with no Rendon, there’s no one you’re going to want to see in the cleanup spot. 

Stassi? Rengifo?

I looked up Duffy/Walsh vs LHPs on Twitter for someone a few days ago and Duffy has been much better through their careers. 

Ok, but has Joe Maddon considered that many are saying that Duffy is bad.  I am also saying this.  Bigly.  Can you tell Joe.  

thank you. 

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Correct I am not an incel and also I don’t use Reddit and also I would not make a joke about beating up a woman.  Ok.  I might make a joke lol.  I can’t say for sure whether I’ve done that or not.  Mostly I try to avoid that.  Anyway no not me.  

That's from 4chan but I saw it on reddit and giggled.

• beatlesrule changed the title to Gameday Thread: Angels @ Yankees 6/2/2022 Ohtani on the mound 10:05 a.m start