• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

15 minutes ago, Lou said:

was wondering when S2 was coming out. usually not my type of show, but I really like S1

the pacing for s2 is good

most of the marvel netflix shows are just too long by 3-4 episodes. way too repetitive. but luke cage s2 has been just right so far. 

7 hours ago, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

most of the marvel netflix shows are just too long by 3-4 episodes. way too repetitive. but luke cage s2 has been just right so far. 

I don't normally watch Marvel shows so I have no point of reference, but I'm liking it so far  (watched 2 episodes last night)

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

Agree on Iron Fist but man, season one of Daredevil was extremely solid.  Great fighting and a fricking awesome bad guy in Wilson Fisk.

I would put season 1 of Daredevil against any netflix series.

I just don't like the Daredevil character/actor/development.  Just want to poke his eardrums out, he's that annoying and unbelievable.  But the one thing about the Netflix series.  They do a great job on the bad guys.  Wilson Fisk is definitely up there with Loki in the bad guy department.

6 hours ago, OCAngelsNotLAA said:

I have enjoyed all the star wars movies but I am not a true fan by any means.  I saw Solo and liked it too.  It was fun and i thought all the actors were great.  I dont understand the hate either.

so did you understand all the stuff about kira, the girl that han loved?

On June 24, 2018 at 11:53 PM, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

the middle was below average, imo 

still enjoyed the season 

1 hour ago, OCAngelsNotLAA said:
  Hide contents

All the stuff? I dont really remember them going into her backstory but the only thing that surprised me was that she was loyal to Darth Maul over Han.

Spoiler

i don't recall seeing her or hearing of her in future episodes. that's where my questions come from. so i'm wondering about her role in the entire series. she was given a lot of importance in this episode for someone that we never hear about again.

On 6/26/2018 at 6:39 AM, mtangelsfan said:

Agree on Iron Fist but man, season one of Daredevil was extremely solid.  Great fighting and a fricking awesome bad guy in Wilson Fisk.

I would put season 1 of Daredevil against any netflix series.

i didn't like season 2 of daredevil much, but season 1 was pretty solid. 

iron fist was okay, but really needed to be 4 episodes shorter.  same with both seasons of jessica jones. 

On 6/30/2018 at 4:53 AM, Lou said:

anyone watching Succession on HBO? 

I'm interested, but see it as a 6.9/10 on IMDB. And the first review I saw on there made it sound like shit.

I'll wait on this one and see if it catches on or gets better like other shows.

4 hours ago, Jason said:

I think I'm supposed to feel guilty for laughing as hard as I did

Tom and Christina are great. Too many podcasts now to keep up with them all, but I enjoy the clips that pop up on my feed because I'm a comedian podcast junkie. This is one I should watch more often. The only full episode I watched was the one with Bill Burr.