• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Blue Jays @ Angels (5/29/22): Sandoval on the mound, Ward back in RF

2 minutes ago, HeavenlyHalos said:

Even when they start their B squad, we fuck up. This team is in a complete free fall at the moment, Tom Petty style.

Perhaps, but you know we won't back down. 

1 minute ago, Lou said:

We used to drink about $250 worth of alcohol. Our bill would be $30.

Our Jen was the best.

Shera is great, too. I don’t drink that much since I’m driving, but I tip well, and we have good convos and times. They acted so differently when I brought my date to the game even though they said they’d mess with me haha.

14 minutes ago, Lou said:

It's embarrassing how much better the Jays announcer is than ours. 

Is it still Dan Shulman? He is one of my favorites ever. Sunday Night Baseball has not been the same since he left. 

It is very strange that Ortega is on a can't pitch back to back nights restriction. It's not like he's some massive prospect or anything, he's a bullpen arm on a competing team who has not suffered an injury this season. We lost last night because Maddon went with horrible BP arms instead of him, makes no sense.