• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Blue Jays @ Angels (5/29/22): Sandoval on the mound, Ward back in RF

Just now, SurfWriter said:

On a somewhat related topic, where is Matt Vasgersian lately?  I thought he was still supposed to be the primary play by play guy, but I haven't heard him on any of the recent games.  I did see somewhere that the broadcast crew was trying to work with a remote cast with MV on the east coast remotely calling some games.  But I haven't seen anything more about his status.

They ditched the remote because the quality was bad, so Matty V has a hard time casting in person from the east coast

1 minute ago, SurfWriter said:

On a somewhat related topic, where is Matt Vasgersian lately?  I thought he was still supposed to be the primary play by play guy, but I haven't heard him on any of the recent games.  I did see somewhere that the broadcast crew was trying to work with a remote cast with MV on the east coast remotely calling some games.  But I haven't seen anything more about his status.

Catch Matt's daily (M-F) New York betting show on MLBN, 2 p.m. Pacific. He may show up for the 3 Yankees games.

I guess the big picture here is that it's a lot easier to fix a pen during the season than it is the rotation or offense, etc. I've been pleasantly surprised by the rotation so far this year, and we already figured the offense would be good with the guys they had in the lineup. Defense also has been much improved from last year

Perry gonna need to invest more in the pen even after spending money in the offseason on it, unfortunately.

7 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Are there some kind of wrong think rules on this board that I've missed?

How dare someone have a different opinion!

As if I care what people on a messaging board think.

Take a chill pill, brah.

"You're an idiot dude.  You're the laughing stock of the board.  Everyone thinks you're a dumbass.  Take your two years of catching experience at university college out of here"

Point out where I'm wrong brah

1 minute ago, CaliAngel said:

Oh wow a pitcher showing up a day after he pitched what a novel idea was this an organizational decision? I didn't know they were allowed to do that.

You seem to not know quite a few things.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Fuck you Trout you unclutch douchebag.

Even with Ohtani, the only reason this team even has a chance ever is because Trout carries them on his back. He can't do it all the time. If anyone tries harder than Trout to win and succeed I'd like to see them.