• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin Southern Cooking Event: Angels @ Braves July 22nd-24th in Atlanta

Chuck

I bought Sunday Day Tickets, but am willing to do whatever for the Saturday Night Game. I'm taking a flight overnight on Friday, I think.

I'm also gonna hit up KC on the 26th, I think.

47 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

My landscaper is a Braves fan and he said the Sheraton Galleria is the place to stay. 

D441F81E-0468-4929-8D49-5F3E6129CB2D.jpeg

The price here was similar. They're about the same distance and in the same area. I don't typically like Sheraton.

I booked my flights so I am def in. Thanks for the prompt Chuck. @Chuckster70

Going to ATL out of LAX (stopping in Vegas) on 7/22 late night, then to KC on Monday (7/25) Afternoon, then home Early Wednesday (7/27) Morning. I may go to both KC games, we'll see. 

I have 2 tickets for 7/24 afternoon game in Atlanta. And 2 good tickets for 7/26 in KC.

Anyone here near KC?

• Chuck pinned this topic
  • Chuck unpinned this topic
On 5/20/2022 at 3:55 PM, Hubs said:

I booked my flights so I am def in. Thanks for the prompt Chuck. @Chuckster70

Going to ATL out of LAX (stopping in Vegas) on 7/22 late night, then to KC on Monday (7/25) Afternoon, then home Early Wednesday (7/27) Morning. I may go to both KC games, we'll see. 

I have 2 tickets for 7/24 afternoon game in Atlanta. And 2 good tickets for 7/26 in KC.

Anyone here near KC?

Yeah, I live in KC. I'll probably be going to a couple games during that series. Might have some family flying out to attend as well.

On 5/23/2022 at 9:04 AM, Chuckster70 said:

Guys, do want to just get general admission tickets and watch from the bar inside the stadium on Saturday's game or should we get a block of tickets so we can all sit together somewhere?

I'm up for whatever.

• 1 month later...

Okay guys, we're less than a month away from the Atlanta Braves / Angels series in Hotlanta. 

Who's still in? I'm driving down so if someone wants to carpool down on Saturday morning my truck can fit 4 comfortably. 

@Hubs you got Sunday's tix right?

I'm thinking we just get general admission tickets and belly up to the bar inside the stadium to take in the game, unless you want to get some good ticket behind the Angels dugout. I'm down for that too. But I generally like to stand and watch the games at the stadium. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, who's got tickets? Who's attending. I got a ticket for Friday night's game since Shohei is pitching and I'll be going on Saturday as well. 

Hope to meet some of you and see a few you again for the first time in a while.