• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Rangers (5/17/22 5pm start): Detmers on the mound, Rengifo back at 2B, Duffy at 1B

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I mean this series has sucked. They probably will get swept tomorrow. Maybe they won't. Idk. 

It just sucks because the schedule is about to get fucking ridiculous and they're blowing games they really need to be winning.

Fucking Iglesias.

I think they'll win tomorrow but this stadium always makes things interesting as does CB Bucknor calling balls and strikes. 

39 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Why is this team so bad at call challenges?

Three out of twelve successful?

Sounds like someone needs to be fired?

Lol have you somehow managed to convince yourself that they can be good or bad at challenges ? The one today didn’t go their way.  100% it was the right call to challenge the play.  I mean lol.  What are you talking about man ? 

8 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Everyone calm down.

By next week we could see them take care of the A's and Texas at home.

Long season. I'd rather be where we are right now than in previous years.

When FS is the voice of reason we know some people might be over reacting.