• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ A's (5/15/22 1pm start): Sandoval on the mound, standard starting lineup

6 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

Been here 38 years.  Have been to different countries and plenty of other states. No place comes close to California for me.

I guess I can understand that, not sure my parents will ever leave, but they hit the housing jackpot twice in very good OC neighborhoods.

Unless you can afford a house over $1 Mill, OC and LA for me just feels too cramped. Way too many people, absurd traffic. 

When are you guys/gals going to start having more confidence in this team? Our pitching is better, our defense is better, our bats are better. We can get out of these innings. We can score more runs.

I know it's hard to believe but this team has the swag factor they haven't had in a decade. 

Try giving them the benefit of the doubt every once in awhile, I think with 10 games above .500 so far this season they've deserved that.

For those who hate FIP, today's performance by Sandoval is a perfect example of its usefulness: His ERA through five innings is 1.80, his FIP 4.32. Obviously the ERA is all we care about in terms of results, but which number better represents how he's actually pitched?

2 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

I guess I can understand that, not sure my parents will ever leave, but they hit the housing jackpot twice in very good OC neighborhoods.

Unless you can afford a house over $1 Mill, OC and LA for me just feels too cramped. Way too many people, absurd traffic. 

Because so many people want to live here! If this place was a toilet like you describe, why are there too many people with so much traffic? I will just probably never own a house. That's fine with me for now.  In my experience, people that hate California or talk bad about it are just jealous that they don't live there or don't explain why they hate it. There are certainly cons for living here like anywhere else but the PROS BLOW away any other place I've ever been to or even have read about. If I ever did move out of the state for whatever reason, I would try to get back ASAP.

Just now, CaliAngel said:

When are you guys/gals going to start having more confidence in this team? Our pitching is better, our defense is better, our bats are better. We can get out of these innings. We can score more runs.

I know it's hard to believe but this team has the swag factor they haven't had in a decade. 

Try giving them the benefit of the doubt every once in awhile, I think with 10 games about .500 so far this season they've deserve that

Might have something to do with striking out 11 times