• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ A's (5/15/22 1pm start): Sandoval on the mound, standard starting lineup

Just now, desiderata said:

First time I had Lunch was on tap.  Whole Foods in NYC around mean tends to have bottles so I get one every other week or something.  Had Another One for the first time yesterday.  Have a Lunch in the fridge and I might need to crack it open to celebrate the win.  My wife was telling me a lobster roll place near our place has Lunch on tap, so I think we might be going a decent amount of time over the summer.  

Good idea. It's just so good on tap. 

Just now, SoWhat said:

This should’ve been a 4 game sweep. Yesterdays game still annoys me.

It bugs me too, but if we won, it completely changes the outlook of today's game. The A's are looking to salvage one win instead of a split. 

Trust me I'm still fucking pissed, but blown save losses are going to happen. It absolutely sucks when they do but it happens to every team.

Remember Walsh's grand slam off Chapman last year? That shit is fucking bullshit when you're on the losing end of it, but the Yankees made the WC game and the halos were golfing.

14 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Best beer in the world. 

Certainly not a bad choice. Not the one I'd pick but there's no questioning how good it is.

I actually haven't had it in quite a while. I'll have to buy a bottle again at some point.

1 hour ago, SoWhat said:

This should’ve been a 4 game sweep. Yesterdays game still annoys me.

If there's any silver lining, it's that this team bounced right back. It's like after they lost those two games to Baltimore, the second one especially where they had a bunch of opportunities to win. However, they didn't let those losses put them into a funk. They were going to have a game like yesterday's at some point. Even the greatest teams do. It's how they respond that's the important thing, and they've responded well after tough losses.

Just got back from the game. Probably 40% angels fans at first pitch. A's fans around me were actually rooting for Ohtani, that is one ugly lineup they have. Sandoval did not have his best stuff but lowered his ERA and only allowed 1ER in 6 1/13. Part of that is the A's being terrible but kudos to him for gutting it out. Another series win and I expect at least 2 of 3 in Texas