• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2022 PGA Tour thread

19 minutes ago, Blarg said:

So do I but Burns dropped his tee shot within inches of the hole for a birdie on 17 and Scheffler is looking a long put to stay square. 

15 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Scheffler missed his putt by a fraction but it might as well have been by yards, he drops 1 back with 1 to go. Best he can do now is force a playoff. 

11 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Both had excellent tee shots so it's a chipping contest. Scheffler almost has to eagle because he is first up and the read off his chip will only help Burns. 

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Burns missed his 10 footer and Scheffler took advantage to force a playoff. 

Thanks for the play by play. Now I don't have to use up my television minutes.

A Twitter account I follow asked the question “if you had one day to visit the Masters, how much are you spending in the gift shop?” There were a lot of very expensive amounts listed while I came in at a whopping $250. Some guy posted this picture, saying it was from a practice round day last year - just one day. I assume he was buying for some friends, but I’m guessing that’s at lest $2500 of swag in the picture. 

E80B2454-9D30-4E7F-913F-DB569AD39BE4.jpeg

It's a strong field and I can't help think Rahm is due but he does get a little wide off the tee at times and Augusta punishes that as much as any major.

Smith finished 3rd last year so he could be the first since Norman to wear the green jacket for Australia. But I think the LIV golf schedule and competition won't help in preparation to play 72 holes instead of just 54.  

12 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Masters app has Tiger in Sunday red and black. Other golfers' videos also don't match up with reality. 

Masters.com has accurate videos.

You sure you aren't watching last year's feed?