• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2021-2022 COLLEGE BASKETBALL

Lou

Just now, Justin said:

Laettner, Hurley, Cherokee Parks and Grant Hill?

It was actually  Alarie, bilas, meaghar, Henderson and Dawkins. Later added ferry and amaker for the first final 4 in 86. Laettner didn’t show up until 89 and dominated mourning and Georgetown in the elite 8. We really weren’t favorites until the repeat in the 91-92 when laettner stomped that Kentucky bastard 

6 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

It was actually  Alarie, bilas, meaghar, Henderson and Dawkins. Later added ferry and amaker for the first final 4 in 86. Laettner didn’t show up until 89 and dominated mourning and Georgetown in the elite 8. We really weren’t favorites until the repeat in the 91-92 when laettner stomped that Kentucky bastard 

I remember the '91 Duke-UNLV game, but I didn't really start paying attention to college basketball - by which I mean watching more than just a few games - until the '91-'92 season, for several reasons.

1 minute ago, Justin said:

I remember the '91 Duke-UNLV game, but I didn't really start paying attention to college basketball - by which I mean watching more than just a few games - until the '91-'92 season, for several reasons.

Yes unlv beat us by 40 in the 90 final and people wondered if k could win the big game. 

Just now, Lou said:

Deny, deny, deny.

1) My dad had a new client who got us (free) tickets to games at Pauley. Before that season, I had only been to one game; in '92, I went to four, including #1 Duke.

2) My cousin was a freshman at Stanford, backing up Adam Keefe so I watched a lot of his games. 

3) I grew at least 6 inches in less than a year and I went from being one of the better players in my elementary school to the single best and I realized playing in high school was guaranteed and that playing in college was actually a possibility. 

4) Incarceration 

Just now, Justin said:

1) My dad had a new client who got us (free) tickets to games at Pauley. Before that season, I had only been to one game; in '92, I went to four, including #1 Duke.

2) My cousin was a freshman at Stanford, backing up Adam Keefe so I watched a lot of his games. 

3) I grew at least 6 inches in less than a year and I went from being one of the better players in my elementary school to the single best and I realized playing in high school was guaranteed and that playing in college was actually a possibility. 

4) Incarceration 

You're black?