• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2022 Midterms

mmc

What will the makeup of Congress be after the 2022 election?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What will the makeup of Congress be after the 2022 election?

• D House and Senate
    • R House and Senate
    • D House, R Senate
    • R House, D Senate

1 hour ago, Tank said:

i never heard of Qanon or 4chan until trump was elected/inaugurated.

and i agree with larry - i don't know a single person that's part of either one.

I talked to a guy yesterday that I haven’t seen in a few years. I’m going to assume he follows the QAnon garbage. He told me that he’s going through the process of becoming a State Nationalist. I had no idea what it is so I looked it up. Stupid fuckery for sure 

10 hours ago, Kotchman said:

No way in hell these places are legitimately counting votes 24/7. This is a stall for dems to attempt to steal the house via votes or rep crossing over to swing the balance. To think there isn’t a coordinated effort in these blue states is just naive. 

Sad!

6 minutes ago, mypillow.com said:

Sad!

From Russia to Ukraine, we had a sparty make two attempts to remove a sitting President. A party who uses the super delegate process to devalue their own primary voters. A party who threw out multiple states in their 08 primary and admittedly conspired against Bernie in 2016. They’ve now taken the presidency and the senate twice with drawn out vote tabulation. Let’s not forget 2000 was all but stolen when the Supreme Court stopped the steal. Too bad democrat vote counts aren’t whiskey as they truly do get better with age 

I don't know if you know, but vampires are some cool people, are they not? But let me tell you something that I found out: A werewolf can kill a vampire. Did you know that? I never knew that. So, I don't want to be a vampire anymore. I want to be a werewolf. 

- Herschel Walker 11/16/2022

Maricopa  saw a record of 290k mail in ballots arrive on Election Day via drop offs and mail. Now the request period opened 8 august yet 15% of the state’s total vote count decide to drop off in maricopa on Election Day. Obviously you request a mail in ballot so you can drive to the polls on Election Day. I’m not against mail in voting but we need to fix it. These votes can be requested and returned no later than a week in advance. They need to be counted prior to Election Day.  290k people waited to the last minute and suddenly nailed these on same day or drop them off on Election Day. Seems like it should have made for some historic traffic in maricopa county. 

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

I don't know if you know, but vampires are some cool people, are they not? But let me tell you something that I found out: A werewolf can kill a vampire. Did you know that? I never knew that. So, I don't want to be a vampire anymore. I want to be a werewolf. 

I kind of want to be a werewolf now, too.

3 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Maricopa  saw a record of 290k mail in ballots arrive on Election Day via drop offs and mail. Now the request period opened 8 august yet 15% of the state’s total vote count decide to drop off in maricopa on Election Day. Obviously you request a mail in ballot so you can drive to the polls on Election Day. I’m not against mail in voting but we need to fix it. These votes can be requested and returned no later than a week in advance. They need to be counted prior to Election Day.  290k people waited to the last minute and suddenly nailed these on same day or drop them off on Election Day. Seems like it should have made for some historic traffic in maricopa county. 

If you want to fix the voting process in Arizona then move to Arizona and do your worst. Otherwise, nobody gives a fuck what a Kansan thinks of Maricopa drop offs

6 hours ago, St1ck said:

So he’s Team Jacob?

7 hours ago, Kotchman said:

From Russia to Ukraine, we had a sparty make two attempts to remove a sitting President. A party who uses the super delegate process to devalue their own primary voters. A party who threw out multiple states in their 08 primary and admittedly conspired against Bernie in 2016. They’ve now taken the presidency and the senate twice with drawn out vote tabulation. Let’s not forget 2000 was all but stolen when the Supreme Court stopped the steal. Too bad democrat vote counts aren’t whiskey as they truly do get better with age 

Sad!

Looks like AZ and KS handle their mail in vote counting the same way.

Table 16: When Absentee/Mail Ballot Processing and Counting Can Begin
https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/vopp-table-16-when-absentee-mail-ballot-processing-and-counting-can-begin.aspx

Ten states allow both processing and counting to begin before Election Day:

• Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada and Utah

12 hours ago, Kotchman said:

You're trying too hard. 

37 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Looks like AZ and KS handle their mail in vote counting the same way.

Table 16: When Absentee/Mail Ballot Processing and Counting Can Begin
https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/vopp-table-16-when-absentee-mail-ballot-processing-and-counting-can-begin.aspx

Ten states allow both processing and counting to begin before Election Day:

• Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada and Utah

Yet over 200k mail in votes from one county didn’t walk in on Election Day 

5 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Yet over 200k mail in votes from one county didn’t walk in on Election Day 

That's not a lot considering the population of Maricopa county. While I don't live in AZ I dropped off my ballot at a drop box on my way to work election day morning.