• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2022 Midterms

mmc

What will the makeup of Congress be after the 2022 election?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What will the makeup of Congress be after the 2022 election?

• D House and Senate
    • R House and Senate
    • D House, R Senate
    • R House, D Senate

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

Pretty sure your the guy at the titty bar trying to convince your buddies you found the only virgin in the place 

I don't solve riddles.  You sound like the British homeless lady in downtown San Diego (it is bad there) recently who yelled at me "you killed the queen, Dan." I thought for a moment what did I do to the queen and then remembered my name isn't Dan and moved on.  That was a bloody good try though, virgins I guess and all mate. 

12 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I don't solve riddles.  You sound like the British homeless lady in downtown San Diego (it is bad there) recently who yelled at me "you killed the queen, Dan." I thought for a moment what did I do to the queen and then remembered my name isn't Dan and moved on.  That was a bloody good try though, virgins I guess and all mate. 

You’re a numbers man. If it’s inventory or money accountability decreases as time and accessibility increase. The dems aren’t hiring thousands of irs agents because they believe Americans are above cheating. On one hand the dems claim nobody would accept money to drop a fraudulent vote in an unmonitored mail box but all Americans are likely to cheat on their taxes even though a traceable paper trail exists for the vast majority of us. Cleaning up the voter rolls ,voter id and ending mail / early voting earlier benefits everyone. Let’s have those votes counted and verified two weeks prior. 

46 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Pretty sure your the guy at the titty bar trying to convince your buddies you found the only virgin in the place 

I figured it out. You're playing Jeopardy

I'll take "guy at titty bar for $500" Alex

Here's your clue. "He mentions virgins and titty bars.  Who was it and where.

Was it "Krotchman at Trannie Heaven uptown Kansas City, across from Backdoors?

13 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

You’re a numbers man. If it’s inventory or money accountability decreases as time and accessibility increase. The dems aren’t hiring thousands of irs agents because they believe Americans are above cheating. On one hand the dems claim nobody would accept money to drop a fraudulent vote in an unmonitored mail box but all Americans are likely to cheat on their taxes even though a traceable paper trail exists for the vast majority of us. Cleaning up the voter rolls ,voter id and ending mail / early voting earlier benefits everyone. Let’s have those votes counted and verified two weeks prior. 

Top 30 Aluminium Foil GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

I figured it out. You're playing Jeopardy

I'll take "guy at titty bar for $500" Alex

Here's your clue. "He mentions virgins and titty bars.  Who was it and where.

Was it "Krotchman at Trannie Heaven uptown Kansas City, across from Backdoors?

Are you still upset we left before you scored ?

17 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It's cute how getting more votes than = stealing.

It’s amazing how all the majority of late reporting counties seem to always be dem majorities. The same states and counties that stole 2020 are at it again. Florida has endured two hurricanes and still  counted twice the votes of Arizona and Nevada combined. 

22 minutes ago, Taylor said:

@Angelsjunky Curious about your current opinions on Tulsi Gabbard (other than you still think she's hot).

I've pretty much soured on all American political figures, who all seem varying degrees of crapitude. I generally like what Tulsi says when I see her on Rogan etc, but she also sets off my spidey-sense for grift...she seems to be building a brand as an outsider libertarian, either to continue as a commentator and maybe even make herself appealing as a cabinet member for someone like DeSantis. 

And no, I wouldn't throw her out of bed.

5 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

It’s amazing how all the majority of late reporting counties seem to always be dem majorities. The same states and counties that stole 2020 are at it again. Florida has endured two hurricanes and still  counted twice the votes of Arizona and Nevada combined. 

It's amazing how a 10 second Google search can debunk all your insane conspiracy theories. In states like MI, PA, AZ, and NV their state election rules are that they don't start counting mail in or drop box ballots until the polls close. Dem voters use many l in ballots by a much larger margin. It's not that complicated dude. You're either purposely lying about "stolen elections" or you are legitimately just a moron. I guessing it's probably both 

Now is when you reply with a whatabout unrelated to my post to change the subject.

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

It's amazing how a 10 second Google search can debunk all your insane conspiracy theories. In states like MI, PA, AZ, and NV their state election rules are that they don't start counting mail in or drop box ballots until the polls close. Dem voters use many l in ballots by a much larger margin. It's not that complicated dude. You're either purposely lying about "stolen elections" or you are legitimately just a moron. I guessing it's probably both 

Now is when you reply with a whatabout unrelated to my post to change the subject.

Change the subject? I wouldn’t dare dispute any liberal position based on anything other than facts. 

27 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Remember that annoying neighbor kid, who when he was about to lose at basketball, would throw the ball away and storm off? 

That's today's GOP. Rather than accepting defeat, they throw tantrums and complain about made-up fraud. It's pathetic what's happened to the party of Abraham Lincoln.

Why sid Biden approve to hire thousands of irs agents? 

On 11/12/2022 at 8:43 PM, Kotchman said:

The Many Faces of Alex Jones | Alex Jones | Know Your Meme