• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2022 Midterms

mmc

What will the makeup of Congress be after the 2022 election?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What will the makeup of Congress be after the 2022 election?

• D House and Senate
    • R House and Senate
    • D House, R Senate
    • R House, D Senate

2 minutes ago, St1ck said:

That's not a lot considering the population of Maricopa county. While I don't live in AZ I dropped off my ballot at a drop box on my way to work election day morning.

It’s a lot considering the total vote count. I’m not saying we need to end mail in voting. The mail ins need to stop before Election Day. These things should be in and totaled at least a week in advance. Election Day needs to be in person only with no secret unaccounted stash trickling in from the post office or cars dropping 100 mail in ballots each. One vote for one id 

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

It’s a lot considering the total vote count. I’m not saying we need to end mail in voting. The mail ins need to stop before Election Day. These things should be in and totaled at least a week in advance. Election Day needs to be in person only with no secret unaccounted stash trickling in from the post office or cars dropping 100 mail in ballots each. One vote for one id 

Just take the L and stop whining. 

13 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Just take the L and stop whining. 

There’s a reason why dems are winning these swing states through the corruption of a few metropolitan areas. As great as Desantis is he is not the sole reason for republicans success in Florida. The Florida gop took 2000 serious and has spent 20 years combatting fraudulent voting opportunities. It’s why Florida has similar voting procedures as Arizona but they can now get a count election night. 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

!00% this

54 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Occasionally I would pick up a chick and skip meeting her old man. I was in it for a one time screw and wanted to skip her old man’s vetting process. These last minute votes are last minute for a reason 

Well your anecdotal story about highschool sex certainly has me convinced.

7 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

There's no reason not to have the vote totals on election day. We did it successfully for decades with less technology.

This is incorrect. They were able to make the call on election night in prior elections because they weren't that close. Final vote counting still took a couple weeks. 

14 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Mail in votes are the reason for the delay.

Mail in votes always take a long time to count. No one ever paid attention to AZ before because the didn't effect the outcome. More people are using mail in than years past but Arizona has had mail in voting for over 30 years. 

7 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Mail in votes always take a long time to count. No one ever paid attention to AZ before because the didn't effect the outcome. More people are using mail in than years past but Arizona has had mail in voting for over 30 years. 

Florida had all their votes counted on election day. That was weeks after they were struck by 2 hurricanes.

39 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Florida had all their votes counted on election day. That was weeks after they were struck by 2 hurricanes.

Florida has figured out a way to efficiently count the votes, and other states should probably take note. Florida allows mail-in ballots received to be counted starting 22 days before election day. I don't see why other states wait until election day or later to begin counting mail-in ballots.

Still, it's not evidence of fraud. Many of the slow-trickling results benefitted Democrats, but some benefitted Republicans. For example, Lauren Boebert was losing until around the 90% mark, when she took a narrow lead.

16 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Florida has figured out a way to efficiently count the votes, and other states should probably take note. Florida allows mail-in ballots received to be counted starting 22 days before election day. I don't see why other states wait until election day or later to begin counting mail-in ballots.

Still, it's not evidence of fraud. Many of the slow-trickling results benefitted Democrats, but some benefitted Republicans. For example, Lauren Boebert was losing until around the 90% mark, when she took a narrow lead.

The delayed election results are casting doubts among many voters. It would behoove states to have their votes counted on election day if transparency and confidence in elections are what they seek.

1 minute ago, arch stanton said:

That seems bassackward to me. I’d be more suspicious if it was all counted and decided within hours of polls closing 

Yes Walmart and Amazon generally wait two weeks before they receipt for a shipment. The counts are always more accurate with age 

32 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

The delayed election results are casting doubts among many voters. It would behoove states to have their votes counted on election day if transparency and confidence in elections are what they seek.

It casts doubts, but the doubts and unfounded. We went through this song and dance in 2020. Surprisingly, barely anyone is talking about fraud this time around. Perhaps the results of the midterm are a nail in the coffin to the 2020 fraud misinformation.