• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021-22 Hot Stove League Thread.

7 minutes ago, Warfarin said:

Pretty good contract for Yimi.  Makes Loup's deal look a bit better, IMO.

If we don't re-sign Iglesias, I'd look into signing Knebel and maybe Yates (who I believe is out until May/June).

I think I'd rather have Robertson who I think we could get for 2/3M as a setup man,  Cishek for 1.5M-2M and Knebel for 6/7M and add in Yates as the flier guy...

I want Iglesias back. But, I think that ship has sailed as rumors are out there that the Cards are interested.

36 minutes ago, SlappyUtilityMIF said:

I think I'd rather have Robertson who I think we could get for 2/3M as a setup man,  Cishek for 1.5M-2M and Knebel for 6/7M and add in Yates as the flier guy...

I want Iglesias back. But, I think that ship has sailed as rumors are out there that the Cards are interested.

If I’m Iglesias I definitely do not want to wait until February to sign. I think if the Angels get Stroman (my final guess), they will try to convince Iglesias to come back at 3/36-40. 

We all know they just wanted to get the worst 3B coach in the game squared away before they finalize their pitching. 

8 hours ago, CanadianHalo said:

Now that they’re mentioning the Jays as a finalist for Gausman I’m guessing Ray to the Angels is basically a done deal. Which makes sense given Chuck’s post.

Or it was going to be Gausman and it wasn’t as close to being done as it sounded, given he’s the only one who seems to be close signing, as far as we know. Guess with the deadline near a lot might sign soon.

1 hour ago, totdprods said:

Or it was going to be Gausman and it wasn’t as close to being done as it sounded, given he’s the only one who seems to be close signing, as far as we know. Guess with the deadline near a lot might sign soon.

I think if the Jays were going to hand out a contract to a pitcher they would’ve preferred to just bring Ray back

3 minutes ago, CanadianHalo said:

I think if the Jays were going to hand out a contract to a pitcher they would’ve preferred to just bring Ray back

They might have preferred, but Ray's timeline might not match theirs. A team like Toronto might not have time to wait. If Gausman is willing to sign now for the same deal they're offering Ray (thereabouts) but Ray's not close to deciding, might not matter who they prefer.

Seems pretty clear Gausman is motivated to sign early and quickly, and little has been said on Ray so far. 

Edited by totdprods