• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Global Supply Chain

Lhalo

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

Wine in a box: an idea ahead of its’ time

Wine is in a box with a perfect idea for people that do not drink a lot. When you open a bottle of wine the oxygen quickly starts to break the wine down but that doesn’t happen with the stuff in the box

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Uhh Biden, you’ve had almost a year to address this issue.

Hello, McBiden?   Drop that ice cream cone and get to work.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/11/24/california-docks-see-significant-progress-with-supply-chain-backlog-port-chief-says.html

"Since the announcement of the new fees, which have yet to be imposed, both ports have seen lingering cargo containers reduced by 33%. Cordero says there are still approximately 61 cargo ships off the California coast waiting to unload. That compares to a record 111 ships just two weeks ago, according to data from the Marine Exchange."

2 hours ago, Jason said:

When shelves have less products the demand goes up and price will follow. I think this will correct itself in the future but I only care about now 

29 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Or you could acknowledge the thread title is "global" and not use it as an excuse to while about the president you don't like anyway. Grown men don't whine. They get on with their lives

That’s what you got from my post here? Also, where did I mention Biden?

1 hour ago, Lou said:

Those shelves were completely empty?

Yes. No brands available for any of those products at various times. 

The egg problem was temporary, and the toilet paper issue goes back and forth. We still can’t find Lysol.