• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Maddon

tdawg87

4 minutes ago, JustATroutFan said:

What's wrong? Think Scioscia would have done any better in Maddon's place? Hell, he would have done worse if he was still managing the team. Didn't have the guts to let Ohtani hit and pitch in the same game in 2018. 

Ohtani was new to MLB. No need to put pressure on him to learn both aspects of the game like that. He’s a different player in 2021. 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Ohtani was new to MLB. No need to put pressure on him to learn both aspects of the game like that. He’s a different player in 2021. 

It's not like the Angels nor the league didn't knew about Ohtani's talents as a two-way player. If there is one thing that Maddon is pretty good at, he puts his players in position to succeed. You can ask Rizzo and Upton how they were rejuvenated once Maddon put them at leadoff. 

12 minutes ago, JustATroutFan said:

What's wrong? Think Scioscia would have done any better in Maddon's place? Hell, he would have done worse if he was still managing the team. Didn't have the guts to let Ohtani hit and pitch in the same game in 2018. 

Really dumbass statements.  Ohtani fell to Ucl injury early in his first year.  He didnt pitch under Scioscia last year.

I don’t really care what they do vis a vis Maddon.  It does seem pretty clear that he doesn’t really do anything to improve the team.  Genuinely, I have no idea why he’s better than Ausmus.  Better off with a cheap manager and more scouts or analytics people or whatever.  Anyway.  Who cares. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t really care what they do vis a vis Maddon.  It does seem pretty clear that doesn’t really do anything to improve the team.  Genuinely, I have no idea why he’s better than Ausmus.  Better off with a cheap manager and more scouts or analytics people or whatever.  Anyway.  Who cares. 

Yeah. He's not good but neither is Dave Roberts but that hasn't stopped the Dodgers from being perennial contenders every year. Just improve the overall talent and depth

4 minutes ago, JustATroutFan said:

Oh, yes he did. He had like six starters before getting hurt that season. And not once did Scioscia let him hit in the same game that he pitched. 

It’s just remarkable to me how every single one of your posts is filled with sheer stupidity. Though, I’m still not entirely sure if you’re a troll or just genuinely dim.

I dont usually comment on the anti maddon stuff, because I dont watch the games enough to notice anything.

But caught the last 2 innings in the car on the radio today. Great outing by Sandoval. Was bummed as hell when the no hitter was broken up.

Was jaw dropped when Maddon pulled him.

Cmon, man

Just now, ten ocho recon scout said:

I dont usually comment on the anti maddon stuff, because I dont watch the games enough to notice anything.

But caught the last 2 innings in the car on the radio today. Great outing by Sandoval. Was bummed as hell when the no hitter was broken up.

Cmon, man

If anything, Maddon is consistent 

4 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Cmon, man

Trust me. He's bad.

Which reminds me. I can't wait until cals sobers up and contributes to this thread.