• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Twins (7/24/21): Sandoval on the mound, Ohtani and Walsh back in the lineup

The greatest part about Joe is he says he would have let Sandoval go if it were a bigger lead. “Team comes first.” So he replaces the guy that has shut the lineup down and given up one close-your-eyes-and-swing bloop hit for a guy pitching for the third straight day that got shelled last night. That’s how you know Joe just plain doesn’t know how to manage a bullpen. 

3 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Starting rotation is looking promising for 2022, assuming no piling up of injuries.  (Knock on wood.)

Now Perry, get a bunch of real relievers in here next season!!!

The money is there.

Ohtani, Sandoval, Detmers, Bachman, Suarez, C-Rod, Canning in house, then there's a ton of good FA's out there. I'd love Marcus Stroman, or trade Adell + for German Marquez. 

48 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

This is the first game I've missed watching in weeks and Sandoval almost threw a no-hitter. I should skip more games, apparently. 

I missed this one too. Was at the movie theater for the first time in a couple years. 

Watched "Old". Weird ass movie. 

That said, at least I saved myself from a conniption fit after finding out Maddon took Sandoval out of the game late and like clockwork, the reliever shit the bed and let in an inherited run. 

40 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Ohtani, Sandoval, Detmers, Bachman, Suarez, C-Rod, Canning in house, then there's a ton of good FA's out there. I'd love Marcus Stroman, or trade Adell + for German Marquez. 

Cobb is a re-sign candidate.    Doesn’t allow many hard hits balls.   Blisters are the one concern.

58 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I missed this one too. Was at the movie theater for the first time in a couple years. 

Watched "Old". Weird ass movie. 

That said, at least I saved myself from a conniption fit after finding out Maddon took Sandoval out of the game late and like clockwork, the reliever shit the bed and let in an inherited run. 

I missed it because I was watching Old, too. Ha.

12 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Thoughts on the movie? I thought it was good, but hella weird. The wife was meh on it. 

I liked it.  I guessed the "twist" regarding what was going on pretty early (due to something they found in their resort suite) and it bugged that the older version of the teenage daughter didn't look anything like the teenage version.  But those were minor.  Ha ha. Overall, thought it was creepy and pretty messed up (in a good way).

1 minute ago, jsnpritchett said:

I liked it.  I guessed the "twist" regarding what was going on pretty early (due to something they found in their resort suite) and it bugged that the older version of the teenage daughter didn't look anything like the teenage version.  But those were minor.  Ha ha. Overall, thought it was creepy and pretty messed up (in a good way).

Good summary, I agree. 

I also wish they spoke about the significance of the coral other than just having to reach it.