• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Race to oblivion ! Afghanistan vs. South Vietnam edition

Collapse !  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which pathetic puppet entity will collapse faster !?

• Afghanistan
    • South Vietnam (fell approximately 2 years after withdrawal of US forces)

The strikes are the first known since U.S. Army Gen. Scott Miller, America’s last four-star commander to serve on the ground in Afghanistan, stepped down from his role last week.

Wow so the first since last week.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Afghanistan is going to tell Saigon to hold my beer.  

Man, I'd hate to be an Afghan that helped the US.  

This is what asylum should be used for.  Not for domestic violence and gangs of those trying to get in the US illegally.

Yep

The only thing we should have done there was launch a few “surgical strikes” to kill Osama and his henchman but Bush and his MIC couldn’t waste a good opportunity to throw away billions on the United States’ longest war EVER. IDGAF about Afghanistan or anyone living there. It will always be a complete shithole no matter what we do. 

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Afghanistan is going to tell Saigon to hold my beer.  

Man, I'd hate to be an Afghan that helped the US.  

This is what asylum should be used for.  Not for domestic violence and gangs of those trying to get in the US illegally.

I agree it's what it should be used for.

But do you think the same people Reeeing over the Mexican immigrants are going to be in any way supportive of granting asylum to "Muslimz"? 

And yes, I'm aware that immigrants and those seeking asylum are different things. The people who would be pissed at this, are not.

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

I agree it's what it should be used for.

But do you think the same people Reeeing over the Mexican immigrants are going to be in any way supportive of granting asylum to "Muslimz"? 

And yes, I'm aware that immigrants and those seeking asylum are different things. The people who would be pissed at this, are not.

You are likely correct. I reeeee!! over illegals doing what they are doing but would fully support granting asylum to any Afghans that supported the US troops when we were over there. 

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

You are likely correct. I reeeee!! over illegals doing what they are doing but would fully support granting asylum to any Afghans that supported the US troops when we were over there. 

The one's that are still left there are toast. 

U.S. evacuation of Afghans likely to drag on after American troops leave
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/u-s-evacuation-afghans-likely-drag-after-american-troops-leave-n1276245