• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Happy 4th of July

Blarg

7 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Dude... not lying...

Just opened this thread, and was going to make a dumb comment about that movie, but figured nobody else saw it

I know the feeling. There are a lot of movies from childhood that I absolutely loved but I have yet to meet anyone as an adult who loved or often even heard of them: The Hard Way, Toy Soldiers, DIggstown, Sneakers, Deep Cover, Gladiator (1992 version), etc. 

18 hours ago, Lou said:

This thread is insulting to @WicketMaiden and @HaloSpurs

No, we're good. You guys more than made up for any old perceived injury by coming through so well for us in the 1940's. And it's not like you didn't really do anything with your independence once you got it is it? Not like some I could mention... (Yes, I'm looking at you Canada).

But seriously, I hope you all had a great day of it, it sounds like a fun festivity to be part of. 

10 minutes ago, Justin said:

I know the feeling. There are a lot of movies from childhood that I absolutely loved but I have yet to meet anyone as an adult who loved or often even heard of them: The Hard Way, Toy Soldiers, DIggstown, Sneakers, Deep Cover, Gladiator (1992 version), etc. 

Seen them all.

Good to see you include the great Delroy Lindo classic. 

5 minutes ago, Lou said:

Seen them all.

Good to see you include the great Delroy Lindo classic. 

I never understood why he did not become a much bigger star. I know he recently got some love with Da Five Bloods, but I always thought he was just a fantastic actor. Maybe Samuel L Jackson got a lot of the roles that should have gone to Delroy. 

16 hours ago, Justin said:

Literally all classics

Toy Soldiers is another I consider a "film" more than a "movie"