• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

deceptive site warning

gotbeer

Question

So all of a sudden, in the last 30 minutes, I'm getting a warning error when going to AW.com.  

Deceptive site ahead

Attackers on 1.bp.blogspot.com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards). Learn more

This looks like it's a chrome thing and not a extensions thing.

10 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Lou said:

If you give me your SSN and bank routing numbers I can fix it for you.

i can vouch for this. gave said info to lou a couple of years ago and now i get daily emails about hot sexy singles in glendale and lots of concern about my reproductive health. 

it's just dawning on me that maybe lou didn't actually fix my original problem, which was a few unwanted wasps in our backyard.

On 5/14/2021 at 4:43 PM, gotbeer said:

So all of a sudden, in the last 30 minutes, I'm getting a warning error when going to AW.com.  

Hi @gotbeer we're not affiliated with Blogspot so I'm not sure why you'd get that message here. 

I haven't seen it. Let me know if you get it again and where. 

I'm getting error messages. Pages sometimes load, most often do not.

edit: I think we're back up and running. 

An error occurred (500 Error)

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now. 

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later. 

38 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I'm getting error messages. Pages sometimes load, most often do not.

edit: I think we're back up and running. 

An error occurred (500 Error)

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now. 

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later. 

Different issue, @fan_since79. There was an issue on the cloud server that the provider had to resolve. 

On 5/14/2021 at 4:43 PM, gotbeer said:

I have run into something similar with Chrome, telling me that my agency's email site may be trying to hack my account information.