• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OC Register: Angels Q&A: When will Shohei Ohtani pitch? Why didn’t the Twins forfeit?

6 minutes ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

I’ll add this: Although I don’t root for the Angels to win, and I don’t care when they lose, I do prefer for them to win because it makes my job easier (to a point). And more people read the stories. 

Is there a particular reason you don’t root for the angels to win aside from not being a fan? I just figured being close to to the club would make you more empathetic to them, and in turn make you root for them in some capacity.

1 hour ago, beatlesrule said:

I am fans of teams from other states. My hockey and football teams aren't from where I grew up or lived.  I just find it odd that someone that doesn't like the Angels is now writing about them. You don't get the homer aspect of it though so that's good at least. I just assumed that someone writing about the Angels was a fan of them. I learned something new. I am not a fan of the A's so devoting work time to learn all about them and everyone's names and have to follow them all the time would be hell on earth. Just my opinion though.

Not a favorite team ABs not following the team when young dies not mean tbet do not like the team.

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

He calls me every Tuesday, so it's been a long 5 days. 

Tell him to post here. I always get concerned when people suddenly stop posting/logging in. I wonder if they’re still alive or dead.

As an aside, a few years back I asked for my original failos account to get deleted b/c I got butthurt about some Spin Forum thing.

1 minute ago, Φαήλος said:

Tell him to post here. I always get concerned when people suddenly stop posting/logging in. I wonder if they’re still alive or dead.

As an aside, a few years back I asked for my original failos account to get deleted b/c I got butthurt about some Spin Forum thing.

He said no because he doesn't like you. 

7 hours ago, Lou said:

So? 

Writers covet writing positions. They go where there is the best opportunity for them to do what they love. If you can't grasp that concept, maybe you aren't front office material after all. 

it feels like he thinks writers are just bloggers.

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

You're in my top 15.

That’s pretty generous.  I’d like to see the list.  Also do you also count @bakunin as two different people, since he was ultra liberal then disappeared and came back ultra right wing nut job?  Please tell me your list includes @Deniz back from the dead I’ll patiently await your list.  

It might be a long year with Covid still at the levels it currently is at.  MLB could have a lot of these type of cancellations to deal with.  If so they could move the off season back a week to make up some of the games that couldn't be played during the regular season.

42 minutes ago, Stradling said:

That’s pretty generous.  I’d like to see the list.  Also do you also count @bakunin as two different people, since he was ultra liberal then disappeared and came back ultra right wing nut job?  Please tell me your list includes @Deniz back from the dead I’ll patiently await your list.  

In no particular order:

Failos

Tdawg

Tank

Cramp

st1ck

You

Angels 1961

The guy who started the "J.Weav" thread (forget his name)

jsnpritchett

mmc

TORS

Inside Pitch

Doc

MT

Lou

That was too tough. I left off way too many people.