• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Who wins the Angels 4th & 5th Outfield Roster Spots?

Who wins the 4th and 5th outfield roster spots?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Vote on who you think will make the team out of spring training

• Chuck changed the title to Who wins the 4th & 5th OF spots? Juan Lagares, Jon Jay or Brandon Marsh?
  • Chuck changed the title to Who wins the Angels 4th & 5th Outfield Roster Spots?

Juan Lagares: .500/.529/1.092 with 0 HR and 3 SB.  Lagares has played 3 games in LF, 4 games in CF and 1 game in RF. 

Jon Jay: .118/.238/.650 with 1 HR and 0 SB. Jay has played 2 games in every outfield position this spring, 6 in total. 

Taylor Ward: .182/.333/.879 with 1 HR and 0 SB. Ward has played 2 games at C, 1 game at 1B, 3 games in LF and 1 game in RF this spring. 

Just now, ThisismineScios said:

It needs to be Lagares badly but I can’t shake the feeling that it will be Jon “Leadership Team” Jay. Maddon loves him. Lagares will 100% be a starter or 4th outfielder on an MLB team this year. He’d be a great fit and I hope they keep him. I’d take him over Fowler some nights. 

And they should keep Ward. He can play 5 positions including catcher. He’s been a league average hitter and there’s a ton of value in that.