• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Election - The Epilogue

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/7/2021 at 2:21 PM, Lhalo said:

Dude made it outside with the letter.

06dc-protest-blog-barnett-mobileMasterAt

On 1/7/2021 at 2:29 PM, st1ckboy said:

Have fun in prison buddy! I'm sure it was worth it.

On 1/7/2021 at 2:39 PM, Lhalo said:

Meh. Doubt it.

Man ID'd as speaker's office invader appears before judge
https://apnews.com/article/arkansas-gun-politics-nancy-pelosi-theft-capitol-siege-9ed9addb45ac8e5ec8b4ec83a1313cd1

Facing more than 11 years for crimes he has already admitted to on camera.

26 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Please. Your ambulance chasing ass should know he’ll get a wrist slap. 

Here's the defense lawyers for your buddy pictured in your profile:

Speaking with reporters after the hearing, Eckhart acknowledged that the widely-seen image of his client inside the Capitol is problematic for the defense.

“I don’t know how else to explain that, but yeah, that would be a problem,” Eckhart said. “I’m not a magician, and neither is Mr. Bigney. We’ve got a photograph of our client in what appears to be inside the federal building, inside the Capitol, with government property.”

Florida man accused in Capitol lectern theft allowed to go free on bond
https://www.tampabay.com/news/crime/2021/01/11/parrish-man-accused-in-capitol-lectern-theft-to-appear-in-court/

28 minutes ago, StarWitnessKnees said:

Who was that guy.  He even said Covid and not China Flu. Someone put some shrooms wrapped in a Mickey D wrapper in the Resolute desk to get him through that.   Hopefully at the end someone did say "see that wasn't so bad, was it."

Deep fake!

12 hours ago, Taylor said:

Deep fake!

Oh ya, that was a plea and all phony.  Some of his best propaganda. Stephen Miller is not writing for him anymore or there would have been mention of at least one brown person detained at the wall.  I doubt anyone in his admin wrote that.  Likely hired a PR firm. Pictured below is the life of a Trumper.  One week he will entice you into an insurrection and the next week throw you under the bus.  That is life with Trump cultism. 

They have no money and are going under. He does not have the billions it would take to launch your own propaganda network and take over FOX News.  he needs sponsors, donations, fund raising and his brand is dead and by the looks of all the people at the Capitol, most live with mom, mom is gonna be gone soon, and they have no more money. 

Or I wasted my time typing all that and he just wants his Twitter turned back on.  

download (23).jpg