• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

When people ask me why I root for the Dodgers to lose even when my Halos aren’t in the playoffs...THIS is why

WTFaRtie

5 minutes ago, T.G. said:

$2,000 is how much it costs to park at Dodger Stadium.

I saved those Premium parking passes you can print out then use photoshop to edit the teams playing, the date and the home game # so I get free parking there. 

It's my little middle finger to the Dodgers and their terrible traffic to get to that crap area. 

1 minute ago, angelsnationtalk said:

I saved those Premium parking passes you can print out then use photoshop to edit the teams playing, the date and the home game # so I get free parking there. 

It's my little middle finger to the Dodgers and their terrible traffic to get to that crap area. 

The joke is on you because you actually go to Dodger games.

Edited by T.G.

I never understood why Angel fans spend so much time worrying/talking shit about the Dodgers, if anything you're making them look stronger by giving them your utmost attention and with that, showing your insecurities.

I don't like the Dodgers but I also don't hate them and I'm a longtime Halo fan, the two things are not mutual.

1 hour ago, PowerBall said:

I never understood why Angel fans spend so much time worrying/talking shit about the Dodgers, if anything you're making them look stronger by giving them your utmost attention and with that, showing your insecurities.

I don't like the Dodgers but I also don't hate them and I'm a longtime Halo fan, the two things are not mutual.

Welcome to AW.