• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I’m officially a Daddy-In-Law.

23 minutes ago, Tank said:

Congratulations. Why’d they get married there?

I think they're the only ones who are giving out marriage licenses now.  You can either pick up the papers and mail it within 90 days or just get married right there.  I picked mine up the other month because LA County was closed.

37 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Congrats, AO

I hope you got a chance to give a speech, and referenced some random stat about a random pitcher from 1983 😉

This was the small wedding that will precede the bigger wedding in a couple of years.   I figured I’d save the obscure refs for that.

Although we did talk a little pro rasslin, as she’s been with me to a few Staples Center RAW shows and one PPV.

19 hours ago, m0nkey said:

I think they're the only ones who are giving out marriage licenses now.  You can either pick up the papers and mail it within 90 days or just get married right there.  I picked mine up the other month because LA County was closed.

I've been to two weddings in the last few months, both at "regular" wedding venues. Or are you saying that the Honda Center is the only place you can do a court marriage?

40 minutes ago, Spin Rate said:

I've been to two weddings in the last few months, both at "regular" wedding venues. Or are you saying that the Honda Center is the only place you can do a court marriage?

You went out and met with other households for nonessential events and put yourself and others at risk of getting covid?

Orange County was the closest county to me that was still handing out the official paperwork since LA county wasn’t offering those services. I picked up the papers and had an official backyard wedding a couple weeks later (which is probably what your friends did, but had the wedding at an actual venue), but people can officially get  married at the Honda Center if they choose to too.