• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Mariners (8/29/2020)

rafibomb

21 minutes ago, DMVol said:

Probably good to remember when we overreact to his struggles ....

Well for the record, calling out his struggles, the "Jo Adell is a Hot Mess" thread was accurate.

He still has a ways to go, but it's nice to see him drive the ball in the air outside of his double down the line earlier this week. 

2 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Well for the record, calling out his struggles, the "Jo Adell is a Hot Mess" thread was accurate.

He still has a ways to go, but it's nice to see him drive the ball in the air outside of his double down the line earlier this week. 

Baseball is pretty humbling for everybody but when you’re 21 and in the bigs for the first time, you can be a hot mess one minute and a baller the next....

9 minutes ago, Angel said:

Is Rendon even human?

I would be shaking violently by pitch 6, he looks like he just gout done with a pedicure

And this is why I’ll say I’ll take a Rendon over Trout in a big situation any day of the week. Not saying Rendon is a better player. Just saying I think Rendon is a different breed of human when it comes to pressure.