• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Covid Poll, Week 21

kevinb

Covid poll, week 21  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the Angels week 1 of the season?

2. 2. Will the Angels make the playoffs

3. 3. What are you worried about the most?

• Offense
    • Defense
    • Starting pitching
    • Relief pitching
    • Management
  4. 4. If Angels don’t make the playoffs this “year” will they get rid of Eppler?

5. 5. How are you feeling week 21 of Covid?

Sorry for the delay. This morning was an absolute dumpster fire. I woke up? I think I was sleeping walking? Idk but passed out/blacked out two different falling into furniture all over my room and ground. Scratches cuts bruises etc wasn’t feeling fantastic. But I’m back for week 21 of the poll. Hope everyone’s having a better week/day than I. Hope you enjoy. 

Starting pitching looks better than I anticipated and the offense looks good. I don't freak out about middle relievers seven games into a normal season, and if that's what this was, I would be at an 8. But of course it's not a regular season so 5 is the highest I can go. 

Hope you feel better, Kevin. Take care of yourself. 

1 hour ago, Kevinb said:

Sorry for the delay. This morning was an absolute dumpster fire. I woke up? I think I was sleeping walking? Idk but passed out/blacked out two different falling into furniture all over my room and ground. Scratches cuts bruises etc wasn’t feeling fantastic. But I’m back for week 21 of the poll. Hope everyone’s having a better week/day than I. Hope you enjoy. 

Hope tomorrow is better.

Edited by Slegnaac

5 hours ago, Kevinb said:

Yikes. Glad you’re okay.

i hope your tomorrow is as good as my today. #noonersrule

Covid sucks. My district is going virtual first quarter, which makes sense and I believe is the right thing, but virtual teaching sucks. It's nowhere near as effective. I also work with low income students and their families are hit harder by this. My daughter is also starting kindergarten and I don't know how I am going to teach and help her with school. Everyone is struggling, it sucks. I have a job though and so does my wife. We're lucky that money is not a problem.