• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

Sounds exactly like the AW libs and Fox News 

To be honest I do put FOX News on at times and don't even know what channel CNN is on.  I feel it is in my best interest to turn on Fox & Village Idiots to see what all the dumb fucks are believing.  Oh and there are some dumb fucks out there. 

Hannity's resume says house painter and bullshit spreader.  Boom you're hired. 

8 minutes ago, Lou said:

Sounds exactly like the AW libs and Fox News 

Not Fireball. He knows that while the MAGAs and the Snowflakes are busy wringing hands about what Trump tweeted, Marlene, Beatrice and Ethel over at the retirement center need a fourth for bridge and he brings a little nip for the ladies and they lay more than their cards down.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/apr/08/trump-mail-in-voting-2020-election

Donald Trump again urged Republicans on Wednesday to oppose efforts to expand voting by mail, falsely suggesting it would lead to widespread voter fraud.

“Republicans should fight very hard when it comes to state wide mail-in voting,” the president tweeted Wednesday morning. “Democrats are clamoring for it. Tremendous potential for voter fraud, and for whatever reason, doesn’t work out well for Republicans.”

Voter fraud in the US is extremely rare, but Republicans have long used it to justify restrictions on voting rights. Five states in the country conduct their elections entirely by mail and have developed systems to preserve the integrity of ballots. Nonetheless, Trump, who voted in Florida with a mail-in ballot in March, has repeatedly spoken out at his daily White House briefing against efforts to make it easier to vote by mail so that people don’t have to risk their health to vote.

Both sides! Every president supports voter suppression.

16 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Not Fireball. He knows that while the MAGAs and the Snowflakes are busy wringing hands about what Trump tweeted, Marlene, Beatrice and Ethel over at the retirement center need a fourth for bridge and he brings a little nip for the ladies and they lay more than their cards down.

It gets wild when Beatrice starts gumming jello shots. 

8 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

@Taylor I wonder what media bias check feels about this

Not sure how they rate the Simpsons, but they rank CNN as far-left. For the record, I don't trust CNN.

What about the article I posted above, about Trump's sudden hatred for mail-in voting? I'd love to hear your thoughts on that. 

2 hours ago, Fireball said:

To be honest I do put FOX News on at times and don't even know what channel CNN is on.  I feel it is in my best interest to turn on Fox & Village Idiots to see what all the dumb fucks are believing.  Oh and there are some dumb fucks out there. 

Hannity's resume says house painter and bullshit spreader.  Boom you're hired. 

Sir, please watch your language. People like Taylor get upset about these things.

Just now, Brandon said:

Sir, please watch your language. People like Taylor get upset about these things.

Sorry Taylor. I hope an increase of swearing on-line isn't a covid symptom.  My gay pretzel pop tart I couldn't smell burning in the toaster also. 

23 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Not sure how they rate the Simpsons, but they rank CNN as far-left. For the record, I don't trust CNN.

What about the article I posted above, about Trump's sudden hatred for mail-in voting? I'd love to hear your thoughts on that. 

You know my thoughts on Trump.  He is a hypocritical, horrible , selfish and awful person.  I don’t need any more confirmation on that.

personally I don’t hate him nearly as much as you do though.  

30 minutes ago, Fireball said:

Sorry Taylor. I hope an increase of swearing on-line isn't a covid symptom.  My gay pretzel pop tart I couldn't smell burning in the toaster also. 

As penance, you must make three st1ckboy jokes by the end of April.

17 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

You know my thoughts on Trump.  He is a hypocritical, horrible , selfish and awful person.  I don’t need any more confirmation on that.

personally I don’t hate him nearly as much as you do though.  

But it goes deeper than Trump. Trump is simply jumping on the Republican bandwagon of suppressing votes, by perpetuating the lie that voter fraud is prevalent and mail-in voting contributes to it.