• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

Regardless of how wealthy Trump is, he would steal the money out of your couch cushions if he could. He sells pieces of a cut up suit for thousands of dollars and wouldn't turn his nose up at the chance to make at least $8 million dollars if he could. 

He didn't divest from his business and put them into a blind trust.  But this is who he is and always has been. He wasn't an outsider like so many claim. He was someone that sees the bullshit in D.C. and wants to be a part of it. Simple enough. 

Edited by Kevin

23 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Regardless of how wealthy Trump is, he would steal the money out of your couch cushions if he could. He sells pieces of a cut of suit for thousands of dollars and wouldn't turn his nose up at the chance to make at least $8 million dollars if he could. 

He didn't divest from his business and put them into a blind trust.  But this is who he is and always has been. He wasn't an outsider like so many claim. He was someone that sees the bullshit in D.C. and wants to be a part of it. Simple enough. 

lol

9 minutes ago, Taylor said:

For a guy who supposedly has never liked Trump (like you've claimed a dozen times in the last eight years), you sure love to defend him.

I told you I voted for him in 2020. I think he can be a jackass but saying his companies made $7.8 million like it's some kinda gotcha moment is laughable.

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

Neither am I but you posting both those articles was pants on head retarded.

Remember when you posted that Jimmy Kimmel fake news story and then tried to hide it?

Remember when you claimed you weren't afraid of the sniffles and then shit your pants when you got lil ol' Omicron?

Remember when you posted pics from a "restaurant" that wouldn't close during Covid and we figured out it was just you eating risotto on your patio?

Remember when you showed up to my house with a trunk full of masks?

I love Larry.

4 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Neither am I but you posting both those articles was pants on head retarded.

Yes @Kevin why don't you post more important stuff like look what this random guy posted on Twitter once compared to what he is posting now?

1 minute ago, cals said:

Remember when you posted that Jimmy Kimmel fake news story and then tried to hide it?

Remember when you claimed you weren't afraid of the sniffles and then shit your pants when you got lil ol' Omicron?

Remember when you posted pics from a "restaurant" that wouldn't close during Covid and we figured out it was just you eating risotto on your patio?

Remember when you showed up to my house with a trunk full of masks?

1. I deleted it because it turned out to be fake. So what?

2. I didn't shit my pants. I took vitamins instead of injecting myself with experimental mRNA dogshit.

3. This is hilarious. I ate out at restaurants all the time during covid. You're just gaslighting to make everyone think that happened. You're in OJ land.

4. There were businesses who wouldn't let you in without a mask. Once again... so what?

14 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

You libs love to put words in other people's mouths and put weird shit in your own.

Ahem

On 8/26/2021 at 5:08 PM, tdawg87 said:

Are you responding to the right person?

Kevin IS A CONSERVATIVE!

glitter GIF

On 1/23/2021 at 8:19 AM, tdawg87 said:

You asked for Biden's tax returns and got them. 

Also, Kevin is a conservative. He just doesn't buy into the BS.

On 9/14/2020 at 5:49 AM, tdawg87 said:

You know Kevin is a conservative though, right?

On 8/28/2020 at 4:07 PM, tdawg87 said:

Kevin is a conservative.

Dumbass.

On 5/20/2020 at 4:18 PM, tdawg87 said:

I like how Kevin is a conservative but he has so much more sense than any of you assclowns.

Here’s the Proof That Team Trump Directly Helped Michigan’s Fake Electors | The New Republic

https://newrepublic.com/post/177890/proof-team-trump-directly-helped-michigan-fake-elector-scheme

Internal campaign emails obtained by The Detroit News reveal just how extensive Team Trump’s involvement was in the plot. The messages show Trump’s campaign staff helped organize the state Republican Party meeting that resulted in the fake electors. Trump’s team also tried to mail the document falsely certifying he had won Michigan to Vice President Mike Pence and the National Archives.

But the recently revealed campaign emails show that Trump lawyer Kenneth Chesebro, who came up with the fake elector plan, told Trump advisor Boris Epshteyn that the actual goal was to boost the conspiracy the election had been rigged. Doing so could eventually “void the results” showing Biden had won.

Trump lawyer John Eastman, who took over the plan from Chesebro, explained separately that “if Biden is simply held to under 270 by virtue of electoral votes not being counted (even though ‘appointed’), or by virtue of a switch to legislature-certified electors, then the election gets thrown to the House.”

“If the Republicans there hold true and vote with their state delegations, Trump should win a bare majority of the states."

10 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Here’s the Proof That Team Trump Directly Helped Michigan’s Fake Electors | The New Republic

https://newrepublic.com/post/177890/proof-team-trump-directly-helped-michigan-fake-elector-scheme

Internal campaign emails obtained by The Detroit News reveal just how extensive Team Trump’s involvement was in the plot. The messages show Trump’s campaign staff helped organize the state Republican Party meeting that resulted in the fake electors. Trump’s team also tried to mail the document falsely certifying he had won Michigan to Vice President Mike Pence and the National Archives.

But the recently revealed campaign emails show that Trump lawyer Kenneth Chesebro, who came up with the fake elector plan, told Trump advisor Boris Epshteyn that the actual goal was to boost the conspiracy the election had been rigged. Doing so could eventually “void the results” showing Biden had won.

Trump lawyer John Eastman, who took over the plan from Chesebro, explained separately that “if Biden is simply held to under 270 by virtue of electoral votes not being counted (even though ‘appointed’), or by virtue of a switch to legislature-certified electors, then the election gets thrown to the House.”

“If the Republicans there hold true and vote with their state delegations, Trump should win a bare majority of the states."

@mmc thinks this makes Trump more badass.

1 hour ago, cals said:

This is a good move, i'll give him some credit here.