• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

3 hours ago, LHalo said:

I work for a living but thanks anyway.

What a coincidence.  So do most of the people on SNAP.

https://www.cbpp.org/research/the-relationship-between-snap-and-work-among-low-income-households

Sorry for ruining your narrative, but I'm sure you'll find a way to ignore this.

Ah yes, The Center on Budget and Policy Priorities. Now there's an apolitical bunch. Probably no bias in any of their research...

CBPP was founded in 1981 by Robert Greenstein, a former political appointee in the Jimmy Carter administration. Greenstein founded the organization, which is based in Washington, D.C., to provide an alternative perspective on the social policy initiatives of the Ronald Reagan administration.

CBPP has also been described as progressive, liberal, and left-leaning.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_on_Budget_and_Policy_Priorities

9 minutes ago, LHalo said:

Ah yes, The Center on Budget and Policy Priorities. Now there's an apolitical bunch. Probably no bias in any of their research...

CBPP was founded in 1981 by Robert Greenstein, a former political appointee in the Jimmy Carter administration. Greenstein founded the organization, which is based in Washington, D.C., to provide an alternative perspective on the social policy initiatives of the Ronald Reagan administration.

CBPP has also been described as progressive, liberal, and left-leaning.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_on_Budget_and_Policy_Priorities

If it is biased and wrong, I'm sure there is a study showing the opposite results. That would be a much more convincing argument than ad hominem (even if the attack is factually true).

1 hour ago, krAbs said:

If it is biased and wrong, I'm sure there is a study showing the opposite results. That would be a much more convincing argument than ad hominem (even if the attack is factually true).

I concur,  and challenge LH to post something that invalidates what i posted.

Edited by Glen

33 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Mueller now forming a grand jury for the Trump/Russia investigation. I'm sure it's all based on fake news, though.

These jerks might very well get popped on stuff that would never have even been looked into had the desire to be President been so strong in this jerk.

Trump's vacation, as The Washington Post's Philip Bump notes, is twice as long as the vacation President Barack Obama took to Martha's Vineyard in his first year in office -- and will mean Trump has spent 53 "leisure" days through August 2017 as compared to 15 for Obama through August 2009.

I am sure all the Republicans are outraged.

Not to mention that Trump has already almost spent as much tax payer money on vacation in his first year as Obama spent in his entire 8 years.

A (FoxNews) Tale of Two Grand Juries

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/08/02/gregg-jarrett-second-special-counsel-must-investigate-clinton-comey-lynch-and-others.html

August 2nd - Gregg Jarrett

There is much to investigate. Did Comey usurp the authority of the Attorney General in terminating the Clinton email investigation?  How could downloading more than a hundred classified documents onto Clinton’s private and unsecured email server not constitute crimes under the Espionage Act? Why were five people given immunity while others invoked the Fifth Amendment, yet no grand jury was empaneled

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/345302-foxs-jarrett-calls-grand-juries-an-undemocratic-farce-one-day-after-calling

August 3rd - Gregg Jarrett

Jarrett weighed in on special counsel Robert Mueller’s decision to impanel a grand jury in the investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 presidential election.

"There's only one other nation in the world other than the U.S. that employs a grand jury — it's Liberia," Jarrett, a former Court TV host, said Thursday on “Hannity.”

"And there's a reason why, because everybody now realizes that grand juries are an undemocratic farce."

3 hours ago, nate said:

I am sure all the Republicans are outraged.

Not to mention that Trump has already almost spent as much tax payer money on vacation in his first year as Obama spent in his entire 8 years.

Good God, do you really want him in the office more? How much money do think he would waste writing up more executive orders than playing golf? 

12 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Good God, do you really want him in the office more? How much money do think he would waste writing up more executive orders than playing golf? 

So you're pretty much on the same side as Nate here, you just think we're best off not having him do anything.