• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

On October 15, 2016 at 11:02 PM, UndertheHalo said:

the asshole has been beating this drum since at least June.  The concern that there will be ugliness from his knuckle draggers come November is pretty legit.  Im so tired of hearing people talk about how people are "angry" and how Hillary is just as bad.  Thats bullshit.  If you vote Donald Trump you're a f***ing moron.  You're on the same side as the great Alex Jones and the other insane retards that think the country is barely hanging on.  Imagining moderate AF Hillary Clinton is some kind of existential threat to the United States.  TONS of these people legitimately believe that nonsense.  Theres just no exuse for an adult capable of critical thought to find Trump more acceptable then Clinton.

On October 16, 2016 at 8:46 AM, UndertheHalo said:

thats such a cop out.  boo hoo i don't want to pay more taxes.  as if you're being squeezed so hard.  what is it with you conservatives and your imaginary 'im a victim' world.  Single adult males are the only ones who approach anything that looks like being truly gouged.  I know because i am one.  If you're complaining because you get OT and commissions your real problem is with the way people are increasingly paid these days.  The way these things are taxed can be corrected without electing a fucking monster.  Trumps tax plan is a ridiculous farce.  He's gonna slash everyones taxes while building his wall, hunting down and deporting millions of mexicans and "restoring" our savaged military back to glory ?  yea man, sounds legit.  By all means though stick to your "principals" 

I'm really going to miss the election process

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, Lou said:

I'm really going to miss the election process

are you ? i'm glad that you took the time dig that one up.  I stand by it.

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

Yea that was a super fun interaction with that jackass.  

yea i enjoyed it as well you douche.

Edited by UndertheHalo

12 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

yea, the audacity to have a different opinion.  all you do is whine about it publicly on this forum,  so you got a response.  you didn't like it so you started name calling.  2 can play that game.  

Your whole Whiney post was all about name calling.  Just because you involved millions of folks in your insults doesn't make it any less of an insult.

8 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Your whole Whitney post was all about name calling.  Just because you involved millions of folks in your insults doesn't make it any less of an insults

you're right, the conservatives on this board never spoke ill of or mocked liberals before my post.  i started all the nastiness.  

drop the self righteous bs dude.  I never made it personal.  Lou and  Stadling (who's post btw i generally enjoy) chose to go out of their way to single me out.  Truly though, I am amused and pleased that my particular post from what 3 weeks ago ? stuck out.  Must have stuck a nerve.

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

you're right, the conservatives on this board never spoke ill of or mocked liberals before my post.  i started all the nastiness.  

drop the self righteous bs dude.  I never made it personal.  Stadling (who's post btw i generally enjoy) chose to go out of his way and make it personal.

Of course you made it personal .  You don't remember what you called anyone who was going to vote for Trump?

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

drop the self righteous bs dude.  I never made it personal.  Stadling (who's post btw i generally enjoy) chose to go out of his way and make it personal.

Dude, I don't come out and say your tax burden isn't enough.  Obviously if you don't feel as though you are being overtaxed then you are either filthy rich, or you don't make any money.  I make a good living, but I honestly think I could do more good with my taxes than the government does with my taxes.  

6 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Dude, I don't come out and say your tax burden isn't enough.  Obviously if you don't feel as though you are being overtaxed then you are either filthy rich, or you don't make any money.  I make a good living, but I honestly think I could do more good with my taxes than the government does with my taxes.  

I am glad for you that you are doing ok.  The tax question is subjective.  I also, feel that i'm doing well enough.  I get taxed at a pretty decent clip.  I accept the taxation because I think it can be and is used for good things in the community. - though for certain imperfectly.  Again, that is subjective.  Anyway, its done with.  I accept that Trump will pursue his agenda (presumably lower taxes as promised) and I hope that it works out well for the country. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

6 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I can read, I know exactly what I said they were.  No worse then what the other side on this site has said about liberals.  Do I need to apologize or somerthing ?  This is a message board so if they want to single me out its fine.  I've responded. 

Why should you apologize?  I just wonder why your dander is up because someone made it personal when you already had.

4 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

Let's calm down, it's not the end of the world.

Would anyone deny that James Comey's letter to Congress helped swing the results? Yeah I know, it doesn't happen if Hillary doesn't royally screw up by setting up the private server, but I think sending that letter led to considerable unintended consequences.

Nah, not that much imo, it's the personal finances of the many that swang this thang. Although, there were a crap load of other sound bites along the way for both parties to enjoy.

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I am glad for you that you are doing ok.  The tax question is subjective.  I also, feel that i'm doing well enough.  I get taxed at a pretty decent clip.  I accept the taxation because I think it can be and is used for good things in the community. - though for certain imperfectly.  Again, that is subjective.  Anyway, its done with.  I accept that Trump will pursue his agenda (presumably lower taxes as promised) and I hope that it works out well for the country. 

I didn't vote for him.  I doubt he does anything good for the middle-class

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Your tax dollars are being wasted.

http://www.usdebtclock.org

5 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

drop the self righteous bs dude.  I never made it personal.  Lou and  Stadling (who's post btw i generally enjoy) chose to go out of their way to single me out.  Truly though, I am amused and pleased that my particular post from what 3 weeks ago ? stuck out.  Must have stuck a nerve.

if you think anything in the Spin Forum strikes a nerve in me, you don't know me very well. I didn't remember your posts from 3 weeks ago because I had never read them before today. I was just reading thru the thread when I had realized I missed a lot of it. I was thinking to myself how it was going to suck now that the election is over and it's the offseason. That's when I came across you going batshit  crazy and it cracked me up. Still does. It's nothing personal and if someone had asked me who posted it 2 minutes after I commented on them I wouldn't have had any idea. 

I'm not sure what I'll miss more. Comments like:

"there will be ugliness from his knuckle draggers" or

" if you vote Donald Trump you're a fu**ing moron" or

"boo-hoo I don't want to pay more taxes" or

"you conservatives and your imaginary 'I'm a victim' world"

Those were all great, but I'm going to have to go with you calling Trump a "fu**ing monster"

Yep, I'm really going to miss it. 

Edited by Lou