• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

Taylor Swift isn't a psyop, but a billion dollar biology experiment. The researchers are investigating if penis size is inversely proportionate to the level of anger one experiences when seeing Taylor Swift on their TV screen. Some of you gentlemen might soon be getting invitations to participate.

58 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

So are Swift and the NFL deep state now.  What instructions are the cult taking from the orange petulant infant today. 

Disclaimer:  meant to trigger. 

Seems like the first two sentences should have ended with a question mark instead of a period.

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

So are Swift and the NFL deep state now.  What instructions are the cult taking from the orange petulant infant today. 

What's weird is all the dudes getting pissed about the T Swift coverage are the same ones who are supposed to be boycotting the NFL because of Bud Light.

6 hours ago, Taylor said:

What's weird is all the dudes getting pissed about the T Swift coverage are the same ones who are supposed to be boycotting the NFL because of Bud Light.

I just wish they could fill that time by showing another State Farm commercial. Jake has bills to pay. 

10 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I always thought that guy looked like Vince Vaughn’s challenged cousin as well. We agree on certain things after all.

(high five emoji)

Bradley Cooper: Vince Vaughn on Wedding Crashers Set Changed Me
https://variety.com/2024/film/news/bradley-cooper-vince-vaughn-wedding-crashers-set-fail-changed-acting-1235892559/

When asked if a fourth “Hangover” film could happen, Cooper replied, “I don’t think Todd’s ever going to do that.”

Thats what’s sad about present day Hollywood. You won’t see a movie like Wedding Crashers or The Hangover in production now because political correctness has absolutely killed the movie industry. Can you imagine a movie like Tropic Thunder getting green lighted today? Good fucking luck. Sad. 

6 hours ago, Lhalo said:

When asked if a fourth “Hangover” film could happen, Cooper replied, “I don’t think Todd’s ever going to do that.”

Thats what’s sad about present day Hollywood. You won’t see a movie like Wedding Crashers or The Hangover in production now because political correctness has absolutely killed the movie industry. Can you imagine a movie like Tropic Thunder getting green lighted today? Good fucking luck. Sad. 

You could never make Blazing Saddles nowadays