• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

10 hours ago, Jason said:

Not my view but I'm just guessing what the view might be

Wait, what? Officer, I didn't steal this car but when I steal one it will be this one. 

Politics uses peoples needs for political reasons.  Come to the little town I live in East Dallas and the people on benefits are all MAGA hatters.  The real issue is there are abuses needing to be looked at but Trump didn't think about that before doing it, it is only to draw a crowd for cheers and hisses, who many get govt assistance.  Trump didn't do this to fix the system but to weaponize the issue on media for political gain.  That is his goal daily.  He will claim it will put people back to work in rural areas, many MAGA hatters but it will only hurt the people who actually do need the benefits, no new jobs and even the local grocery shuts down. Maybe Princess Ivanka could clarify the issue and put it in her portfolio. .

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

The president who wants to end the endless wars has yet to end an actual war after 3 years in office. He has increased not decreased the amount of troops in the middle east, continued the drone strikes which have killed innocent people 90% of the time, and now has just conducted airstrikes in Iraq and Syria.

When will the cons realize that Dear Leader is a lying fraud?

8 hours ago, Tank said:

sorry to hear about your mom and brother. sounds like your brother could use a different attorney. at the very least, time to go back to the judge and show hardship and renegotiate the divorce terms. he's getting royally screwed and it shouldn't be okay for that to happen.

I think that we can all agree that  this is another government program that is screwed up beyond belief.  I do not understand how some states allow the deduction of child support from gross income (in determining income thresholds) and some states do not.  I do not know where your mother and your brother reside and what state your brother's divorce adjudication was finalized but I have a hard time understanding why your brother must pay his ex wife's mortgage payment unless that was agreed to by both parties in the divorce settlement.  Tank is right that your brother may need a good divorce attorney to revisit the divorce settlement.   

4 minutes ago, Fireball said:

Wait, what? Officer, I didn't steal this car but when I steal one it will be this one. 

Politics uses peoples needs for political reasons.  Come to the little town I live in East Dallas and the people on benefits are all MAGA hatters.  The real issue is there are abuses needing to be looked at but Trump didn't think about that before doing it, it is only to draw a crowd for cheers and hisses, who many get govt assistance.  Trump didn't do this to fix the system but to weaponize the issue on media for political gain.  That is his goal daily.  He will claim it will put people back to work in rural areas, many MAGA hatters but it will only hurt the people who actually do need the benefits, no new jobs and even the local grocery shuts down. Maybe Princess Ivanka could clarify the issue and put it in her portfolio. .

7 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

The president who wants to end the endless wars has yet to end an actual war after 3 years in office. He has increased not decreased the amount of troops in the middle east, continued the drone strikes which have killed innocent people 90% of the time, and now has just conducted airstrikes in Iraq and Syria.

When will the cons realize that Dear Leader is a lying fraud?

You do realize that these airstrikes are retaliation for bombs that killed an American citizen and wounded several other Americans?

2 hours ago, LAAMike said:

You do realize that these airstrikes are retaliation for bombs that killed an American citizen and wounded several other Americans?

Oh retaliation. You do realize US Soldiers killed over 1 million Iraqi's for absolutely no reason right? Damn them for actually defending themselves after watching their family blown to bits.

How dare they retaliate back.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

And what were the bombs that killed Americans for? Target practice?

Why were the Americans there in the first place? I believe the  Iraqi's and Syrians have a right to be in their country. US has no right to be in their country.

And what would you do if a foreign government comes to your country and bombs your family to pieces? Are you under the impression the US government is there to maintain the peace? lol

The point is, if Trump had ended the endless wars to begin with, those soldiers would have never died.

3 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

Why were the Americans there in the first place? I believe the  Iraqi's and Syrians have a right to be in their country. US has no right to be in their country.

And what would you do if a foreign government comes to your country and bombs your family to pieces? Are you under the impression the US government is there to maintain the peace? lol

I think we're asking the same question

4 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

So how do we pay for infrastructure, public education, fire departments, and police? 

Yeah how would anyone ever pay for those amazing things without an organization with a monopoly on violence? Game Over I guess! 

28 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

So how do we pay for infrastructure, public education, fire departments, and police? 

In the case of fire departments and police, through local taxes and/or property taxes.  Public education should be paid for and administered as close as possible to the local level (the role of federal taxes for education should be limited to funding for the disabled).  Infrastructure should be the only case where there is a strong need for federal involvement.  Most of our federal tax dollars go to defense, foreign aid, financing the national debt and various entitlement programs.  

4 hours ago, Fireball said:

Politics uses peoples needs for political reasons.  Come to the little town I live in East Dallas and the people on benefits are all MAGA hatters.  The real issue is there are abuses needing to be looked at but Trump didn't think about that before doing it, it is only to draw a crowd for cheers and hisses, who many get govt assistance.  Trump didn't do this to fix the system but to weaponize the issue on media for political gain.  That is his goal daily.  He will claim it will put people back to work in rural areas, many MAGA hatters but it will only hurt the people who actually do need the benefits, no new jobs and even the local grocery shuts down. Maybe Princess Ivanka could clarify the issue and put it in her portfolio. 

We spend roughly 40 percent of entire world defense expenditures on our military, yet people on public assistance are the problem with the budget.

My stepdaughter is a prime example. She and her husband have three children. They live in a town of about 90,000 people. When her husband can find employment, it is usually part time and layoffs are frequent. She has been told that she has to show evidence of looking for work or their food stamps get cut off. If she were able to find a job (and after a while, you run out of places to apply in a town like that), it would be part time, and child care costs would put them at a financial loss. They have no money to move, or to go back to school to get skills. Thanks, Trump.

3 hours ago, LAAMike said:

Defeating ISIS on their home turf is far superior to waging that battle in the USA.  After 9/11 I would have thought that fighting global terrorism would be something we all supported.  

I don’t remember ISIS existing on March 20, 2003. Looks like our global war on terror creates more problems than it solves sometimes.

When we kill people that are just laborers coming home from a hard days work, attending a wedding for their child or even kill them by proxy through the the Saudi’s (see Yemen children’s school bus), we only create more terrorists.

We already have a problem with Islamic extremism and clerics are all too eager to gather new converts. Last thing we need to do is fulfill their words and send angry, grieving people their way.