• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

On 2/25/2019 at 11:41 AM, Thomas said:

Not the Trump you present. 

His goals aren't what you present. His aim isn't to institute effective policy to garner favor. Everything he does is to feed into the need to attain power he feels he alone deserves.

Dr. Phil,  I think Trump is instituting  effective policy to garner favor with his   63 million constituents .  Isn't it the  goal of every President to attain power for another 4 years?

2 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

Dr. Phil,  I think Trump is instituting  effective policy to garner favor with his   63 million constituents .  Isn't it the  goal of every President to attain power for another 4 years?

He actually has 325 million or so current or eventual constituents by literal definition. But please continue to dazzle me with this wit.

5 minutes ago, Thomas said:

He actually has 325 million or so current or eventual constituents by literal definition. But please continue to dazzle me with this wit.

I think he's keeping at least 63-64 million constituents happy. He's probably gained a million or so deplorables since the election.

40 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

You guys make Trump sound like El Chapo. He's just a successful businessman with balls of steel and great ideas.

Oh no way would I make Trump sound like El Chapo.  El Chapo ran a far better criminal syndicate.  I will give Trump credit he hasn't been caught yet.  Remember he doesn't like people who get caught. 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

Fly under the radar? 24/7 news of every fart the Trumps expell and you think these two just slipped away unnoticed?

How about be drowned out by the other, considerably loud, noise in the room? 

1a. Slimy McFiltherson at Congress

1b. Dotard and Rocketman 

457b. Kush and Vanks glad handing a dictator. 

On 2/26/2019 at 9:00 PM, UndertheHalo said:

People are against the bill because it represents cynical and dishonest characterization of what has recently deemed “infanticide” abortions.   Procedures that infact almost exclusively take place when there is severely defective fetus that is unviable or when the mothers life is in danger and the pregnancy must be terminated in order to protect the life of the mother. Again, a scenario where the fetus is in general not viable outside of the womb.   This can happen “late term” which can be at 24 weeks. 

What the bill does is wedge open a doorway to criminalize doctors who perform abortions.  What’s obscenely and falsely being presented by some republicans is this scenario where healthy or even viable at all births take place and then the baby is killed.  That does not happen.  It’s a pretty amazing thing to lie about.  Which is what is going on here with fu*cks like Ben Sasse. 

The language of the bill is intentially non specific so it can be broadly applied.  If they were so concerned about viable babies being killed post delivery they would explicitly state that in the bill.  Which they dont. 

This response is good but it is still poppycock 

this is the same kind of argument that the NRA uses to takes a stance against any kind of gun legislation.  The same kind of argument we used to stay in Vietnam and the middle class.

strip away everything else and ask yourself if there is ever, ever a reason to let a live person die if there is a chance to save them

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

This response is good but it is still poppycock 

this is the same kind of argument that the NRA uses to takes a stance against any kind of gun legislation.  The same kind of argument we used to stay in Vietnam and the middle class.

strip away everything else and ask yourself if there is ever, ever a reason to let a live person die if there is a chance to save them

It’s not poppycock because a fetus with its brain developing outside of the skull can not survive.  These are the kinds of defects we’re talking about.  There’s no point in debating whether that’s a person or not. 

Most people don’t want abortions.  It’s a necessary and the humane medical decision in almost all circumstances. 

If the baby can survive, I am confident that in almost all circumstances, doctors will do what they can to save the baby.  Obviously this is also the desire of the parents.  There’s no need for a law that will let pro life fanatics harass doctors and suffering parents otherwise. 

5 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s not poppycock because a fetus with its brain developing outside of the skull can not survive.  These are the kinds of defects we’re talking about.  There’s no point in debating whether that’s a person or not. 

Most people don’t want abortions.  It’s a necessary and the humane medical decision in almost all circumstances. 

Can their lives be saved?  If they can.......