• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

12 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Trump speaking from the White House: "The State of the Union is canceled because Nancy Pelosi...Nancy, I call her Nancy...doesn't want to hear the truth, and she doesn't want the American people to hear the truth. It's a sad day in American history."

He sounds like a whiny little bitch

13 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Trump speaking from the White House: "The State of the Union is canceled because Nancy Pelosi...Nancy, I call her Nancy...doesn't want to hear the truth, and she doesn't want the American people to hear the truth. It's a sad day in American history."

I am sure you believe every word.  I had to talk a MAGA down off the overpass the other day when he learned Pelosi will give him his wall if all guns are banned.  Maga's and the Russian in a warehouse are a bad combo. 

1 minute ago, Crampknees said:

I am sure you believe every word.  I had to talk a MAGA down off the overpass the other day when he learned Pelosi will give him his wall if all guns are banned.  Maga's and the Russian in a warehouse are a bad combo. 

Did you believe him when he said that he actually wanted to give the SOTU?

1 hour ago, Lou said:

yk is transforming into his dad right before our eyes 

My dad was an og maga.  If he would have known that being a quasi-racist shithead would come back in style, maybe he would have given up the pack and a half a day cig habit, and the three stiff drinks every night.  He'd be in his heyday right now.

1 minute ago, Crampknees said:

Your times are getting much faster and not even wind aided.

Sometime in November, someone tagged me on something in the political thread.  I never even thought about coming over here.  On the offseason, the daily recipes were enough to tide me over.

I feel like that one tag to me was fate.

Just now, Crampknees said:

What do i know.  I'm a Libertarian. 

It's a simple question. Honestly curious. Using my patented super-complicated Trump truth-determiner, which is to believe the exact opposite of whatever he says, it indicates that he didn't want to give the SOTU.

4 minutes ago, Thomas said:

It's a simple question. Honestly curious. Using my patented super-complicated Trump truth-determiner, which is to believe the exact opposite of whatever he says, it indicates that he didn't want to give the SOTU.

Aahhh yes, more of the victimized for his following.  

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Hey if don't have the moral conviction to even answer a simple question, it's okay. 

wtf is with the moral conviction shit, what am I immoral now because I want that MAGA hat kid from the protest and David Hogg to cage fight?   Do I believe Trump when he said he wanted to give the SOTU?  I don't believe him when he says his name.  

Just now, Crampknees said:

wtf is with the moral conviction shit, what am I immoral now because I want that MAGA hat kid from the protest and David Hogg to cage fight?   Do I believe Trump when he said he wanted to give the SOTU?  I don't believe him when he says his name.  

None of what you wrote has anything to do with what I asked or said.  So there is that.

46 minutes ago, Thomas said:

None of what you wrote has anything to do with what I asked or said.  So there is that.

Maybe it was a different question earlier I missed.  Thought it was do you believe he wanted to give the SOTU was what you asked.  I answered that.  

7 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Nancy, bar the door!!

Dear Madam Speaker:

Thank you for your letter of January 3, 2019, sent to me after the long Shutdown began, inviting me to address the Nation on January 29th as to the State of the Union. As you know, I had already accepted your kind invitation, however, I then received another letter from you dated January 16th, 2019, wherein you expressed concerns regarding security during the State of the Union Address due to the Shutdown. Even prior to asking, I was contacted by the Department of Homeland Security and the United States Secret Service to explain that there would be absolutely no problem regarding security with respect to the event. They have since confirmed this publicly.

Accordingly, there are no security concerns regarding the State of the Union Address. Therefore, I will be honoring your invitation, and fulfilling my Constitutional duty, to deliver important information to the people and Congress of the United States of America regarding the State of our Union.

I look forward to seeing you on the evening on January 29th in the Chamber of the House of Representatives. It would be so very sad for our Country if the State of the Union were not delivered on time, on schedule, and very importantly, on location!

Sincerely,

Donald J. Trump

FB_IMG_1548287703597.jpg.e5fac0074da92a65a771d4b0e437e8cd.jpg