• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

I can not for the life of me remember anyone pulling the "But McCain" card. John McCains biggest problem was his VP pick. The concern was if he died during an 8 year tenure as president, he's terminally ill right now, we'd be stuck with the bad actress.

Bush left office with a tanked economy, ballooned deficit, a war we're still tangled in, $5 gas, and double digit unemployment rate. When you do that shitty of a job your replacement will get pass to clean things up. Romney could've won in 2012 if the MAGA's turned out for him. He actually got more votes than Trump. But the MAGA's didn't because he's a mormon(IE different).

Regardless, whataboutism is never a good argument. If Trump wasn't so divisive  I'd love to give him an honest chance. I tried for about 3 weeks, he was just too immature to tolerate.

Today Trump said the "real enemy" of the American people was the MSM. Putins a good guy and they'll have a great relationship if the media lets them. I'm not going to tolerate that kind of dangerous bullshit. If the shoe was on the other foot, say Obama's campaign manager was wearing an ankle bracelet or two because of his ties to the Kremlin, and Obama went out of his way to kiss Putins ass I'd be just as pissed. 

Approval of any politician should be earned. I didn't approve of Obamas presidency until 2014. Voted for him once out of 3 chances. I think Trumps approval should be as low as congresses.

42 minutes ago, MuellerTime said:

Two weeks before Trumps inauguration he was informed of Russias meddling in the 2016 election by James Comey, John Brennan, Michael Rogers, and James Clapper. He then proceeded to attack them publicly or just outright fire them.

But which president hasn't? Right?  

Comey went to Obama about the Russians meddling in the election and was ignored.  Then democrats were all for firing Comey when he brought up Hillary's emails.

But, Trump! 

13 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Comey went to Obama about the Russians meddling in the election and was ignored.  Then democrats were all for firing Comey when he brought up Hillary's emails.

But, Trump! 

Did Obama fire Comey when Democrats called for it? No.

Did Trump fire Comey for knowing too much? Yes.

Let's focus on the present. It's ok to hold ALL presidents accountable for their bullshit.

7 hours ago, MuellerTime said:

I can not for the life of me remember anyone pulling the "But McCain" card. John McCains biggest problem was his VP pick. The concern was if he died during an 8 year tenure as president, he's terminally ill right now, we'd be stuck with the bad actress.

Bush left office with a tanked economy, ballooned deficit, a war we're still tangled in, $5 gas, and double digit unemployment rate. When you do that shitty of a job your replacement will get pass to clean things up. Romney could've won in 2012 if the MAGA's turned out for him. He actually got more votes than Trump. But the MAGA's didn't because he's a mormon(IE different).

Regardless, whataboutism is never a good argument. If Trump wasn't so divisive  I'd love to give him an honest chance. I tried for about 3 weeks, he was just too immature to tolerate.

Today Trump said the "real enemy" of the American people was the MSM. Putins a good guy and they'll have a great relationship if the media lets them. I'm not going to tolerate that kind of dangerous bullshit. If the shoe was on the other foot, say Obama's campaign manager was wearing an ankle bracelet or two because of his ties to the Kremlin, and Obama went out of his way to kiss Putins ass I'd be just as pissed. 

Approval of any politician should be earned. I didn't approve of Obamas presidency until 2014. Voted for him once out of 3 chances. I think Trumps approval should be as low as congresses.

^^^^^^

It's red

7 hours ago, MuellerTime said:

Could you better explain what you mean by that? 

I would say no, Im probably 51% pacifist. I was against the Iraq "war" 6 months before a bomb was dropped. Republican friends re-assured me we'd be there 1-2 months tops. 

We were also supposed to be in Afghanistan only until the terrorist camps were put out of business and the Taliban removed from power. That took a couple of months. Now, 17 years later we're still there with no end in sight. I cannot figure out the endgame here. 

You make some valid points.

20 hours ago, Mark68 said:

To all those who cry that we need to "Make America Great Again", I would really like to know at what point you think America stopped being great? 

After George Washington warned us to avoid foreign entanglements and political partisanship and we ignored him.

The beginning of the decline, right there.

7 hours ago, Blarg said:

But, Trump! 

Truth is Obama followed protocol and went to McConnell with warnings.  McConnell then took his findings and took a piss on them.  Know your facts.  Seems like you are able to follow your emperors tweets to a tee. My question is do you stand or sit while taking a shit and tweeting?