• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Sure, Russia has probably been meddling in elections, not only here, but in other countries as well. Spying and dirty tricks are as old as the hills.

It's funny, though. Nobody ever talks anymore about our own CIA engineering coups in various countries, except people like Noam Chomsky. We've gone far beyond election meddling.

Edited by fan_since79

On 7/17/2018 at 1:27 AM, BackUpTheTruck said:

Ben Sasse says Russia is the "enemy," McCain, many other Republicans, and Democrats in general share that same sediment.

For those who may be interested, here is a Huffington Post article titled "Listen Liberals: Russia is not our Enemy."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58a4ba39e4b0fa149f9ac0c8/amp

I encourage others to read articles from both sides of the political spectrum and avoid staying in a bubble.

So...they belong to the same geological stratum of rock?

I encourage others to use a dictionary.

2 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Is most of this news, though?

Depends on your perspective.

Considering the rather poor aptitude of majority of those in this country in the subject of history and global events, yes.
Considering the complete lack of interest by said majority in those subjects in comparison to events such as the daily activities of a random Kardashian, no.

On 7/17/2018 at 1:30 PM, yk9001 said:

How about our fearless Leader?  Chuck seems to fall under the very large umbrella of "I can't come right out and say that I like Trump, but I like Trump, and especially that he infuriates libtards.  So I will pick at every hyperbolic criticism of him as my way of defending Trump and hating libtards."

If you go to Chuck's Twitter account you will see #MAGA at the very top. To be fair Trumps approval rating amongst Eastern Washington white guys with shaved heads is a solid 100% strongly approve.

I'd say anyone who says things like "But Clinton" is a Trump supporter. Even if you never voted for him and never will, normalizing his actions is bad enough. Wrong is wrong. If a democrat acted this way they'd already be impeached. Almost nobody would be laughing it off as a "both sides do it", left or right. Adam, MT, Geoff, Jason, Blarg, etc. are helping advance Trumps agenda as far as I'm concerned.  

4 hours ago, MuellerTime said:

If you go to Chuck's Twitter account you will see #MAGA at the very top. To be fair Trumps approval rating amongst Eastern Washington white guys with shaved heads is a solid 100% strongly approve.

I'd say anyone who says things like "But Clinton" is a Trump supporter. Even if you never voted for him and never will, normalizing his actions is bad enough. Wrong is wrong. If a democrat acted this way they'd already be impeached. Almost nobody would be laughing it off as a "both sides do it", left or right. Adam, MT, Geoff, Jason, Blarg, etc. are helping advance Trumps agenda as far as I'm concerned.  

lol, this is stupid