• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

6 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Crazy. You probably have some good stories to tell your kids living out there for so long.

My kids are here too. My oldest one spent her kindergarten year here way back in ‘98 on my first go round. But yeah I’ve got stories from here and Japan and Diego Garcia and all over the States 

1 minute ago, arch stanton said:

My kids are here too. My oldest one spent her kindergarten year here way back in ‘98 on my first go round. But yeah I’ve got stories from here and Japan and Diego Garcia and all over the States 

That you probably can't tell your kids till they are 21, and possibly till after they are married.

17 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Uh, what? My parents were great parents. I'm sure Blarg was a great parent, too.

The best. We still play video games together online. 

My oldest left for Albania yesterday for three weeks to set up their electronic voting systems. This time he'd better have more pictures of the area than Bulgaria, where he never strayed from his work and hotel the 10 days he was there. He took one picture of a 400 year old church across the street from where he was staying. 

This time he is working out of the Capital and in the downtown that is a mix of the 12th century and modern day. I just hope he doesn't make the mistake of eating at the local Mexican restaurant that doesn't know the diference between a Taco and an enchillada on their menus. 

11 minutes ago, Blarg said:

The best. We still play video games together online. 

My oldest left for Albania yesterday for three weeks to set up their electronic voting systems. This time he'd better have more pictures of the area than Bulgaria, where he never strayed from his work and hotel the 10 days he was there. He took one picture of a 400 year old church across the street from where he was staying. 

This time he is working out of the Capital and in the downtown that is a mix of the 12th century and modern day. I just hope he doesn't make the mistake of eating at the local Mexican restaurant that doesn't know the diference between a Taco and an enchillada on their menus. 

That's really cool.

With some exceptions, I think a good indicator of your parenting skills is, "Do your adult kids still talk to you and want a relationship with you?"