• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

22 minutes ago, Rico said:

According to this thread it's only black people that commit violent crimes.

No they just commit them at a disproportionate rate based on their population. The largest chunk of the violent crime is an inner city issue. It’s less about race and more about socioeconomic dynamics 

8 minutes ago, cals said:

I’ve said this before: the black people in Chicago are a caricature of black people I thought was a joke you’d just see on TV or in the movies, like CB4 or shit like that.  It’s shocking and jarring to actually see people behave like that.  I was out in Chicago with a black buddy of mine who lives in Indianapolis but came up to visit us and we walked into a bowling alley that’s usually pretty diverse but this night it was all black kids ages 20-25.  He was like “let’s go someplace else.”

Yes blacks have real contempt against blacks who succeed. Know a lot of blacks people who can’t go home for fear of violence or someone begging them for money. 

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

Who the hell gets into a fight over vaccines?

I don't know but it would probably stop if there were long periods of community service required if involved. Like any other protest that turns violent, all involved clean sewers, weed the freeways, scrub sidewalks and graffiti removal for 1,000 hours wearing bright vests that say "I'm a Dumbass" on them, may lessen the amount that attend the next event. 

10 hours ago, mmc said:

They are all dumbasses. 

But why is it whenever the right protests or marches, the left has to show up and cause trouble.  

But if the left protests or marches, and the right shows up, they are racists and preventing free speech?

7 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

They are all dumbasses. 

But why is it whenever the right protests or marches, the left has to show up and cause trouble.  

But if the left protests or marches, and the right shows up, they are racists and preventing free speech?

What are the two sides protesting?

Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/exclusive-fbi-finds-scant-evidence-us-capitol-attack-was-coordinated-sources-2021-08-20/

WASHINGTON, Aug 20 (Reuters) - The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

15 minutes ago, Jay said:

Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/exclusive-fbi-finds-scant-evidence-us-capitol-attack-was-coordinated-sources-2021-08-20/

WASHINGTON, Aug 20 (Reuters) - The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

Correct. It wasn't organized but it was incited. 

• 2 weeks later...

More Black women turning to guns for personal protection, report says

More and more Black women are considering buying a gun for personal protection, industry experts and gun rights advocates told The Associated Press. 

Valerie Rupert, a 67-year-old grandmother from Detroit, is among 1,000 or so mostly Black women taking part in free weekend gun safety and shooting lessons at two Detroit-area ranges.

"I was a little nervous, but after I shot a couple of times, I enjoyed it," she told the Associated Press. 

The uptick is driven in part by fear of crime, especially as shootings and murders have risen in cities big and small. But according to the report, a new motivator is the display of public anger in the last 15 months beginning with confrontations in the wake of George Floyd's death in Minneapolis under the knee of police officer Derek Chauvin.